Page 174 of 177 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177 LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG actually you are retarded one. none of the things i have written is incorrect so why ...
Page: 174

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    actually you are retarded one. none of the things i have written is incorrect so why the fuck you are so upset ? did you loose too much at usko because of euko ? hehe
    lmao dude i havent commented here once but u need to chill. Stop comparing USKO's +10's to EU's +9's. The matter of the fact is clear and simple. EUKO came out with +9's within the first fucking month. Only USKO servers came out with those after firedrake with GM's. Stop being so retarded and get your head out of your ass for second. As i said before a long time ago, EU was gonna be a failure like it turned out to be.

Banned for scamming.

Going downhill.
    Sad to see, it was fun while it lasted tho.

Now let GUNES have fun in empty cz killing riotes and atross's.

ye euko totally fails.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

one word fail time for a new game i guess. gogo swtor

Banned Senior Member

actually you are retarded one. none of the things i have written is incorrect
    EUKO still has hope. There aren't running wild totally illegally made +10 items +3 +4 acc set players. Actually there are only 2 +9 high level weapon and no +10. While usko has 10000s of them.

both correct. But euko would be like 5x more crowded than usko. So a lot more fun. And no duped +10 items +3 acc .)
    which part of its incorrect ? 10000s of +9 and +10 in usko and only single +9 hb in euko ?
    i could show more about how stupid you are but im not going to waste my time. p.s have fun thinking usko has 1000-10000 +10s.

now for the real facts:
    euko has been open almost 2 months now?( not sure) but any ways on usko when it was released NO ONE had +9s in 1-2months
    usko is still up after years while euko is dying in only 1-2months. no reason for me to keep naming more facts.

Banned Senior Member

He's actually right that USKO is worse , but that's only because it existed for a much longer period of time.
    I'm sure EUKO servers will be far worse than USKO in a few months , a year max.

I'm starting to think that MonsterMMORPG guy is a viral marketer or something. There's no way someone can be as stupid as that ^^

DAFAQ Senior Member

Are people really comparing first KO version with KO version we have now? You cant compare first months of usko with first months of euko, you can ,however ,compare first months of usko's few latest servers with euko. Any other comparison is plain retarded.

And if i remeber correctly, there was HB+9 on c-w early in the start of the server.

Now that I got that of my mind, yes, I bealive EUKO is going downhill in EPIC way.

Little archer Senior Member

riemann said in officials that no updates are coming anytime soon!

Banned Senior Member

The no end-game content killed the game completely.

After all the crap you were dribblin coolboy, im surprised you give up so easily. Anyone who thought EUKO was going to be a drastic change from USKO was/is just stooopid.

Regardless the PK is still bossin. Anyone who plays KO for "end-game content" should seriously go too WoW, playin KO for such things is ridiculous.

Banned Senior Member

I was pretty hyped about this news: EUKO

Until I found out it blocks major regions.

This whole region-separation is killing Knight Online as a game entirely (among other things). I love the game with a passion, even as I retire I find myself dreaming about my old characters from time to time. Yet MGame communists have different plans and goals, which seem to contrast reaching their financial peek in excelling as a legit business.

Combine all regions into 1 game, separate regionally by SERVER. Until then... I will suffer with USKO or until I find the 16yo passion I had many years ago and find another game worthwhile.

/pouts....

@lavie well if u wanna just play ko for pk why don't you go play a private server? is much cheaper i can tell you that

i do stay play euko and enjoy it a lot, the end-game content is a bit annoying but it will come, if it wasnt for my clan selling out I'd still be playing ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    @lavie well if u wanna just play ko for pk why don't you go play a private server? is much cheaper i can tell you that

i do stay play euko and enjoy it a lot, the end-game content is a bit annoying but it will come, if it wasnt for my clan selling out I'd still be playing ;(
    I like to carve reps where it matters and my crew doesnt play pservers.

I think the whole end-game content got blown way out of proportion tbh, they'll add it eventually. EUKO was never going to be chocolate rivers and marshmallow rabbits, there will be plenty of bugs/dupes/hacks/babashopping and general bullshit but thats part and parcel of the game we play.
    If this game didnt have all that, im sure it would have died long ago.

Anyone who quits because of end game content when there is 7 orc partys in the bowl, just shouldnt play this game lol.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    I like to carve reps where it matters and my crew doesnt play pservers.
    That's why you or your "bunny crew" don't have a rep?
    I don't know how people come up with these numbers , I actually went CZ yesterday on both turk prime time and american prime time and it was 50 people sitting in town , 1 human party in bowl and 1 orc party running around and they weren't even fighting eachother , so there were no kills on the yellow chat for about 10 minutes.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1