Page 113 of 177 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh one more question, in usko its legal to bind keys for example i can bind key '8' to any ...
Page: 113


  1. #1681
    Senior Member pikachu_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Oh one more question, in usko its legal to bind keys for example i can bind key '8' to any other key, it is legal only when u bind 1 function key to another, u cant use more than one key in bind. on euko i get hacking tool error every time when i use my single key binds (using key number 6 and 7 for poting on my mouses side buttons, 1 button 1 key w/o any macro).
    Will it be like this all the time or u ll fix it?:P

  2. #1682
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Out of full +8 inventory, I 2 pieces made it to +9. Not so hard to get +9, in other words. That said, I completely agree that the anvil should have been disabled.

    Some relevant boasting: MS +9 on first attempt

    thats nothing.

    i made THREE pieces of rogue krowaz +9 on my first attempt, right after buying a full inventory of them... i trashed the rest lol.

    made a fourth piece at around mid inventory

    and the last one... the FUCKING boots, it took me 8x inventories to get one... grrr

  3. #1683
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    Im still waiting for a serious answer, I mean when the servers are officially released.
    What? u expect to get ur character from USKO moved to EUKO?

  4. #1684
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Any suggestions if i delvled,what do i do ?:/

    I don't want a new account...

    Also I'm not gonna exp 100 million back...

  5. #1685
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Any suggestions if i delvled,what do i do ?:/

    I don't want a new account...

    Also I'm not gonna exp 100 million back...
    is it that bad?

    i heard that theres no problem with the uniques unless you unequip them, not sure though.

    pvp ends tomorrow anyway... create a new char/account if you really wanna reskill or something

  6. #1686
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    is it that bad?

    i heard that theres no problem with the uniques unless you unequip them, not sure though.

    pvp ends tomorrow anyway... create a new char/account if you really wanna reskill or something
    I went archer,i don't have Iron Belt on all the time,only when i vs.

    And now i can't even equip it back ;o

    I thought to get some exp back from Chaos,but they disabled the events i think...

  7. #1687
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    I went archer,i don't have Iron Belt on all the time,only when i vs.

    And now i can't even equip it back ;o

    I thought to get some exp back from Chaos,but they disabled the events i think...
    ow youre fucked then lol

    i think glass/skeleton belt dont require level 80 but im not sure

  8. #1688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    thats nothing.

    i made THREE pieces of rogue krowaz +9 on my first attempt, right after buying a full inventory of them... i trashed the rest lol.

    made a fourth piece at around mid inventory

    and the last one... the FUCKING boots, it took me 8x inventories to get one... grrr
    thats nothing.. first time in beta i made 4/5 krowaz +9 first try each piece was like hell yea, then noticed i choose Beta instead of Knight server and then i said FML

  9. #1689
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ow youre fucked then lol

    i think glass/skeleton belt dont require level 80 but im not sure
    Right,glass/skeleton should do it although i hate'em

    What was the gm's in-game nick ?Samahatama ?xD

  10. #1690
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    thats nothing.. first time in beta i made 4/5 krowaz +9 first try each piece was like hell yea, then noticed i choose Beta instead of Knight server and then i said FML
    owned I also didnt have much luck in upgrading, i made 0 +9 out of full inv and then i gave up.

  11. #1691
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    Futility will you stop these fucking retarded people ?
    Turks too, of course.


  12. #1692
    ∞߲ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Don't stoop to their level. :/

  13. #1693
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    @Vice what's your problem ?
    Are you one of that /** /* /****es ?
    Even if they weren't talking about my country/nation, they're still annoying.
    So are you.

    Bye bye, stop whining you don't always get what you want, cant handle people disliking you/your country? GTFO the interwebz.

  14. #1694
    Senior Member Gangsta1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    796

    Default

    How the hell did i miss that,what server is that ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    In KO, you retarded noobs can't win against Turks, so you don't want them.
    STFU you retarded */* /* /*/*/.
    When people get fvcked up, they start swearing like you noobs.
    Continue swearing at Allah & religions, one day you will see the light that will fuck you.
    Now, just 'sie.'
    Where do you live ?On the moon ?Oh sorry,Turkey,we've been complaining for the past 2 days about this bullshit,yet you noticed it today and blame it all on us ?Because someone touched allah ?

    Can't win against turks ?Are you kidding me ?No one even takes them seriously 90% of the time,expecting a /town or a stealthed friend to come in

    *Runs away* i don't want no dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Last edited by Gangsta1; 11-05-2011 at 02:09 PM.

  15. #1695
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    In KO, you retarded noobs can't win against Turks, so you don't want them.
    STFU you retarded */* /* /*/*/.
    When people get fvcked up, they start swearing like you noobs.
    Continue swearing at Allah & religions, one day you will see the light that will fuck you.
    Now, just 'sie.'
    Ha.

    asdasd dblpost

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •