Page 98 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's kinda the point... No1 that's ever hit maxlevel should have any real oppionion about it until they've actually hit ...
Page: 98

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

That's kinda the point... No1 that's ever hit maxlevel should have any real oppionion about it until they've actually hit it. I for one used to think of Escrima as quite a useless skill, but ever since I did hit 83... God... Can't hate on that skill at all.

So you have to level to 83 to have fully experienced it? Right. Ever heard of playing 83 character on a private server ? Still don't see where your going!

in private server not every skill works at it should , and ye there's a big difference between a sin on lvl 80 and 83 , a beastly difference , mages has their guardian etc etc.

80 and 83 isnt that big of a diff and pendexo remember bro some 83 usko skills dont work properly like shock stun and the mage guaridon is useless. only 83 that matters is sin and priest.

since euko is using the koko version wich is the lastest korean client, since the developers of knight online overall are koreans(MGAME/NOAH) , then euko might have them working ,unlike usko where its a bug everywhere, nonetheless , shock stun used to work in a high rate, they removed it for a reason, probably it was unbalancing the pvp overall , who knows.

euko is a different server hosted by other company using the rights of MGAME , if not why we all are willing to try it then? , the customer support thing sounds good but its not the main point.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Are you fucking high? Minimal my ass, escrima for example combined with the additional 15 stat points... Then again, what can I expect from a guy that never quite hit the maxlevel?
    Listen dumb ted.

1. im an archer, not an assassin. i dont even know how to apply eskrima with a bow.

2. 10% penetration... really? so if you normally hit 2k now you hit 2.2k, cool. and to the people that you hit 5k... well, you would kill them anyway with or without eskrima, wouldnt you?

3. insulting me for not having 3 sharers and buying exp prem for like 4 months straight? im offended

You truly went full retard ever since you nt'd ted.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Listen dumb ted.

1. im an archer, not an assassin. i dont even know how to apply eskrima with a bow.

2. 10% penetration... really? so if you normally hit 2k now you hit 2.2k, cool. and to the people that you hit 5k... well, you would kill them anyway with or without eskrima, wouldnt you?

3. insulting me for not having 3 sharers and buying exp prem for like 4 months straight? im offended

razor, esk is really nice, wen i tried archer eskimra was nice, does as much damage as a spike and can use it while chasing someone without stopping, just mostly good before jumping em, or while chasing to get the kill/ks of redball, can mostly kill anyone wen they redball, as a archer did nice damage, sometimes better then powershot, as assassin it did same damage as spike so was like having x2 spike in vs /pk, was nice ^_^ i liked the lil symbol more though lol,

@vicky

last name=gayyy

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Haha, they're using two's idea.

'TOP NP HOLDER GETS IPOD'

exactly what he did for nodramako beta. coincedence much?
    Lol wasnt two's idea, grimreaper did it on fresh ko, vince did it on 1 of the life ko's both way b4 two =P

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    razor, esk is really nice, wen i tried archer eskimra was nice, does as much damage as a spike and can use it while chasing someone without stopping, just mostly good before jumping em, or while chasing to get the kill/ks of redball, can mostly kill anyone wen they redball, as a archer did nice damage, sometimes better then powershot, as assassin it did same damage as spike so was like having x2 spike in vs /pk, was nice ^_^ i liked the lil symbol more though lol,

@vicky

last name=gayyy
    so you can apply eskrima from far away? like, your maximum bow range?

dayum, sounds good then.. and without stopping, too.

so you can apply eskrima from far away? like, your maximum bow range?

dayum, sounds good then.. and without stopping, too.
    More like far away like spike and other assasin skills.

Re: items for the PvP beta. What about battle priests? +8/str fabric? Or what? And of course, some weapons.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Listen dumb ted.

/Fail . Next time, go check escrima up and then comment it, to even think of hating on it is pure stupidity.

Yes, I had sharers and yes, I bought EXP prem for IGC, you mad bro? You've been such a little iLikeCheese (Yes, the faggot below) that I can barelly stand you now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post

@vicky

last name=gayyy
    Someone sounds jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    /Fail . Next time, go check escrima up and then comment it, to even think of hating on it is pure stupidity.

Yes, I had sharers and yes, I bought EXP prem for IGC, you mad bro? You've been such a little iLikeCheese (Yes, the faggot below) that I can barelly stand you now a days.

Someone sounds jelly.
    i cant stand you either!

im not hating on it. i said the 80-83 difference isnt that huge! the main defining skills of each class are obtained at 80.

83 skill is a luxury that most classes dont even get. priest mage and warrior do not bother with 23 points in master. most dont get 20 in master either...

even myself, i didnt have weapon cancel because i would take 5% drain as an archer, which is 100000% better.

didnt mean to offend you with my first post TED, you got so defensive as if i was calling you out, lol.

eskrima is sure worth it br0. however, the time and money that you're gonna spend exping is not. id rather pk... im not the 3-4 sharers kind of guy.

i cant stand you either!

im not hating on it. i said the 80-83 difference isnt that huge! the main defining skills of each class are obtained at 80.

83 skill is a luxury that most classes dont even get. priest mage and warrior do not bother with 23 points in master. most dont get 20 in master either...
    Actually... Those 15 stat points and extra stats from lvl up 3x are quite a huge advantage.

If I wasn't lazy or had a sharer, I definitly go to max lvl for the stats alone. But ugh...

im talking mostly about the 83 skill, not the stats.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1