Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Sh1t never change....

This is a discussion on Sh1t never change.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof? ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Why do people on this forum love just making random fucking facetious statements without any proof? You people are literally the types of people that believe everyone is out to kill you or something. Any proof that bynogame is doing this? Ever think of the fact that they buy GBs pretty cheap and re-sell pretty high, and they're a reputable source that people have been using for some time now, so you are guaranteed to get $ and not get chargeback?

NAH THEY'RE 100% EMPLOYED BY NTT TO MAKE GBS AND SELL

I literally haven't touched USKO (except sharing on Midgard) since this SteamKO server, but holy shit, you people take circle jerking against NTT to a new level! Yeah, of course there will still be koxpers on a new server, but that's pretty unavoidable (unless you literally make everything server side like one private server and completely refuse the client any permissions(at least from my understanding, is how they disabled KOXP and TBL on that server)), but you can pretty safely assume when a company who makes money off this shit says "we'll do our best to fix it", they won't fail (given the fact that they've been on a pretty stead tread of improvement looking at not only past servers, but this one as well (such as raising the limit of KC due to popular demand, enabling a "hide wings" option in the options)), or at the very least will try to make an improvement.

Of course the PR guy (im going to guess LordofAdonis is a PR guy seeing as he just handles lots of steam comments and makes the posts for them) won't know what to do, and of course he can't make a statement on the change that they will do regarding an issue brought up; because he has to discuss with superiors. Like, holy shit, can we rationally think about posts before we just blindly post FUCK NTTGAME LOL CANCER LOL PAY TO SUCK MY CORPORATE DICK
    dude... like what do you mean proof? 99% of us have played KO for many years.... we have seen these things time and time again... it was all just a lie that K2 was selling items to Turks through internet cafe's right? Oh wait, that's why they got sued for breach of the games integrity and that's why servers got flooded with +10's after K2 got kicked off cause NNT didn't get all their Gm accounts... Also, oh wait what happened when their database got hacked and all these people started losing their 1000+$ worth of gear... was anything done about that... nope... it took them months for restorations and they were not even offering the persons original gear back, they gave them shitty +2s and +8s when they lost +3s and +9 and 10s.... like you say we're the assholes for speaking out... many of us have had years of experience with this game, shitty support, shitty customer service shitty servers.... like man... why are you defending these people? like i stopped playing steam KO cause i already know it's gonna be full of fucked up shit. Yes we don't like NTT games... why? because they haven't given us a reason to like them... but they sure as hell gave us many reason's not to like them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    dude... like what do you mean proof? 99% of us have played KO for many years.... we have seen these things time and time again... it was all just a lie that K2 was selling items to Turks through internet cafe's right? Oh wait, that's why they got sued for breach of the games integrity and that's why servers got flooded with +10's after K2 got kicked off cause NNT didn't get all their Gm accounts... Also, oh wait what happened when their database got hacked and all these people started losing their 1000+$ worth of gear... was anything done about that... nope... it took them months for restorations and they were not even offering the persons original gear back, they gave them shitty +2s and +8s when they lost +3s and +9 and 10s.... like you say we're the assholes for speaking out... many of us have had years of experience with this game, shitty support, shitty customer service shitty servers.... like man... why are you defending these people? like i stopped playing steam KO cause i already know it's gonna be full of fucked up shit. Yes we don't like NTT games... why? because they haven't given us a reason to like them... but they sure as hell gave us many reason's not to like them.
    that`s only me, or i see some fail logic?
    SkyHunter and azreal313 like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

So you're saying because one company fucked up over a game and a new one took over; this new company will also be garbage? Why are you literally bringing up something I had never mentioned in my original post? I never once said K2 was innocent or anything; however once NTTgame took over, no new injected items have appeared on any servers (and they've been deleting them on certain servers such as Gordion). I don't want to defend people, but if you're just going to blindly accuse a company of corruption or anything without any proof and you're only argument is "HURR DURR THIS OLD COMPANY DID THIS SO THIS COMPANY MUST ACT THE SAME WAY", that's kind of sad. Yeah, they didn't want to restore people's injected items, fuck them right for starting to stop the corruption as soon as they take over? I really don't understand your argument to be honest, you're just jumping from point to point with zero connection or bridge between thoughts. I never said you're assholes for speaking out; I said you're assholes for making random statements without any proof whatsoever; bynogame doesn't even sell anything impressive ROFL, they mark up prices insanely high and sell shit that is pretty average and not even amazing for the server that's released at the moment.

You had years of experience with this game? Maybe under K2 you did, but didn't NTT take over in 2013? So if you give them about a ~year~ to get settled into the game, understand the community and actually get things under control, I sincerely doubt you've even experienced this new company in an actual reasonable amount of time. And you realize how strict Steam is, right? Steam wouldn't allow for any of this shit to happen, no +10s, no corruption, etc, because it would also make Steam (one of the biggest platforms for video games right now) look bad.

Just curious, what are "many reason's not to like them"? I mean, you clearly must have a plethora of reasons for them being a shit company, or are you just going to say you're too lazy and I am too stupid to waste your time?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that`s only me, or i see some fail logic?
    ok when people lose 1000's of dollars in gear because NTT's security was breached.... taking 5+ months and giving people significantly less gear then the items they lost. That's a problem, that's not fixing it or taking care of it. you're opinion probably may differ if you didn't lose anything or watch friends leave the game cause they metaphorically got fucked.

ok when people lose 1000's of dollars in gear because NTT's security was breached.... taking 5+ months and giving people significantly less gear then the items they lost. That's a problem, that's not fixing it or taking care of it. you're opinion probably may differ if you didn't lose anything or watch friends leave the game cause they metaphorically got fucked.
    I prefere it that way than K2 way- restore everything for everyone (few +10 more wont change anything right?). You have no idea how much ppl tryed to abuse whole restoration process, how many fake reports there were. It took THAT long because each case was carefully checked, with all IP`s, trade history. All gb`s and stolen goods was tracked down, deleted and accounts banned (also all related accounts too) + all those fake "hack" reports. NTT thinked twice before they restored any item. For me restore to +8 and +2 uniqs was a compromise since you could easily avoid that with OTP.

Banned Senior Member

So you're saying because one company fucked up over a game and a new one took over; this new company will also be garbage? Why are you literally bringing up something I had never mentioned in my original post? I never once said K2 was innocent or anything; however once NTTgame took over, no new injected items have appeared on any servers (and they've been deleting them on certain servers such as Gordion). I don't want to defend people, but if you're just going to blindly accuse a company of corruption or anything without any proof and you're only argument is "HURR DURR THIS OLD COMPANY DID THIS SO THIS COMPANY MUST ACT THE SAME WAY", that's kind of sad. Yeah, they didn't want to restore people's injected items, fuck them right for starting to stop the corruption as soon as they take over? I really don't understand your argument to be honest, you're just jumping from point to point with zero connection or bridge between thoughts. I never said you're assholes for speaking out; I said you're assholes for making random statements without any proof whatsoever; bynogame doesn't even sell anything impressive ROFL, they mark up prices insanely high and sell shit that is pretty average and not even amazing for the server that's released at the moment.

You had years of experience with this game? Maybe under K2 you did, but didn't NTT take over in 2013? So if you give them about a ~year~ to get settled into the game, understand the community and actually get things under control, I sincerely doubt you've even experienced this new company in an actual reasonable amount of time. And you realize how strict Steam is, right? Steam wouldn't allow for any of this shit to happen, no +10s, no corruption, etc, because it would also make Steam (one of the biggest platforms for video games right now) look bad.

Just curious, what are "many reason's not to like them"? I mean, you clearly must have a plethora of reasons for them being a shit company, or are you just going to say you're too lazy and I am too stupid to waste your time?
    LOL no... NTT wasn't dealt a good hand by farm, i'll give you that. But they just let their shit hand get shittier with no effort to fix it. So many bugs still exist in the game after years, yet they have the nerve to make items in the power up store more now. ( exp prem was 2800 kc 40$=3200/ exp prem is now 4k KC 40$= 4000kc) You're the one that doesn't get it, KO has the potential to be such a good game, but it's not because nothing is done. You base you're opinions on the good things they do, when compared to other MMO'S what NTT does is the bare minimum to keep the game afloat. Hence they want to keep the game up so they can keep revenue coming. They do nothing to maximize the playing experience for players. It's still the game it was 10 years ago minus 2 expansions that fail in comparison to other games expansions. Normally when you make an observation about something you have something else to compare it to, yes? Well compared to many many... many... other MMO'S, NTT lacks behind severely, hence my negative review.

LOL no... NTT wasn't dealt a good hand by farm, i'll give you that. But they just let their shit hand get shittier with no effort to fix it. So many bugs still exist in the game after years, yet they have the nerve to make items in the power up store more now. ( exp prem was 2800 kc 40$=3200/ exp prem is now 4k KC 40$= 4000kc) You're the one that doesn't get it, KO has the potential to be such a good game, but it's not because nothing is done. You base you're opinions on the good things they do, when compared to other MMO'S what NTT
    You do realize that NTT dont have control over such decisions but Mgame?
    azreal313 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I prefere it that way than K2 way- restore everything for everyone (few +10 more wont change anything right?). You have no idea how much ppl tryed to abuse whole restoration process, how many fake reports there were. It took THAT long because each case was carefully checked, with all IP`s, trade history. All gb`s and stolen goods was tracked down, deleted and accounts banned (also all related accounts too) + all those fake "hack" reports. NTT thinked twice before they restored any item. For me restore to +8 and +2 uniqs was a compromise since you could easily avoid that with OTP.
    you're memory fails you, OTP was not available when the database was hacked. They introduced it shortly after as a fail safe for if or when they were breached again, that way they can blame it on the player for not having OTP even though it was their server that was breached.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I've personally seen dozens of KOXPers get banned already, I dunno what you're crying about. People KOXP, they get reported, they get investigated, they get banned, its a process that doesn't happen instantly but it does happen.
    Yeah...... Must be hard to read all the cheater reports and log on their GM accounts to investigate/banned them.

Banned Senior Member

You do realize that NTT dont have control over such decisions but Mgame?
    I'm not a fan of Mgames either, so yes the blame is not entirely on NTT, they still don't exactly earn a gold star still.

you're memory fails you.
    seems you have the best one around this forum.

Banned Senior Member

seems you have the best one around this forum.
    lol man, i'm not trying to attack anyone, i'm just stating my dislike for NTT just like others state their like or dislike. Even if OTP was in the game for the database hack ( i'm almost positive it wasn't) the blame still lies on NTT whether the players has OTP or not.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

It's still the game it was 10 years ago minus 2 expansions that fail in comparison to other games expansions. Normally when you make an observation about something you have something else to compare it to, yes? Well compared to many many... many... other MMO'S, NTT lacks behind severely, hence my negative review.
    I guess you have zero idea how engine limitations work?

Banned Senior Member

I guess you have zero idea how engine limitations work?
    I have an idea but will not say i know much about it. Isn't upgrading to a better engine a thing though? The game generates enough revenue, if what you say it true and 23,000 people play this game ( on the steam version alone) . Say 50% buy premium, that 11,500 people paying 40$ a month let's say for 1 month only. That's 460,000$ in a month, that's if they only sold premium, not including other power up store goods.
    I'll lay off NTT here cause they truly do have no power over this. But in my opinion a game that generates this kind of revenue should be able to update, and further their game as time goes on, KO does not. Back to the opinion that the game is just a money sucker, maximizing profits while spending the bare minimum.

After 12+ years of launching new servers, you would think the publisher, K2 and NTT, will be better each time. NOPE, same ole sh1t.

Have they ever had an active GM walking around??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast