Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Sh1t never change....

This is a discussion on Sh1t never change.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by azreal313 Do you have down syndrome? In no game ever do GM's just fucking casually walk around ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Do you have down syndrome? In no game ever do GM's just fucking casually walk around banning people, they're there, they just hide themselves from you so they don't get a trillion messages about pointless shit.
    Sooo.... why aren't hackers banned?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Also if a massive company like Blizzard can't do an engine update feasibly then how the fuck could MGame possibly manage one? Engine overhauls don't just "happen" usually they end up just becoming sequels to the game that uses the engine they just updated.
    if you're speaking about WoW it has an evolving engine. With every expansion the graphics advance whether it be rendering to FPS. As for the graphics in general they don't change that on purpose because it's almost like a signature trade mark. World of Warcraft's evolving engine

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Sooo.... why aren't hackers banned?
    because clearly NTTgame wants people to quit their game obviously like r u st00pid mayne? https://gyazo.com/749e3f783883f2c8361d53188e592f78

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    if you're speaking about WoW it has an evolving engine. With every expansion the graphics advance whether it be rendering to FPS. As for the graphics in general they don't change that on purpose because it's almost like a signature trade mark. World of Warcraft's evolving engine
    Yeah, so would you mind paying $60 for a KO expansion in which new content comes out and you hope that the changes you like occured? Probably even more, given that Blizzard charges that much yet they are infinitely bigger than MGame probably ever will be with a much bigger player base and that's actually pay to play (a model I wouldn't mind seeing KO try on for a year).

Why do you 2 guys in-particular act like complete dickheads on this forum? I was attempting to have a discussion I wasn't personally attacking you so you can both calm down your pre-pubescant nutbags and get a grip.

As for you Azrael, you little cocksucker, who the fuck are you? Some random guy that developed an ego out of nothing? As far as i can see, you're trying to ride the coat tails of this other cockhead and your not even clanned with them (the dudes who's ego your trying massage don't want none of you), you're like some little cuckold faggot posting around trying to get some attention whilst getting none. Literally the type off guy who will do and say anything if you think you're going to get recognition. You're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    As for you Azrael, you little cocksucker, who the fuck are you? Some random guy that developed an ego out of nothing? As far as i can see, you're trying to ride the coat tails of this other cockhead and your not even clanned with them (the dudes who's ego your trying massage don't want none of you), you're like some little cuckold faggot posting around trying to get some attention whilst getting none. Literally the type off guy who will do and say anything if you think you're going to get recognition. You're a joke.
    glad im not the only one

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Why do you 2 guys in-particular act like complete dickheads on this forum? I was attempting to have a discussion I wasn't personally attacking you so you can both calm down your pre-pubescant nutbags and get a grip.

no idea why he follows me around, I don't like the guy and last I remember I had an argument with him about how R attacks do in fact cancel priest heals, but if you're going to just stop a discussion because I mentioned some beef with you in the past, that's either some really sensitive beef you're still angry about or you just really like dodging arguments.

You might want to seek professional help, that's a lot of pent up anger you have there friend, as for SkyHunter I don't particularly like him we just seem to agree that you guys have an irrational hatred for NTT and make up retarded bullshit to try and prove your point.

there are many hackers going on right now :S this sux for sure. i think gms cant handle it...

This topic is turning into epic.

How is the steamko running? I keep hearing a lot of disturbing rumors.

lame ass K0xper every where on farm spot and every time i go a.f.k with genie i get lured and k0xpers take the spot so very GG server .....

same old. Donate enough, be max leveled, and geared in matters of hours. There was also a first corruption at cypher some GM sold people free bosses there was a full clan killing bosses in top of a hill which is out of range normally. People took screenshot of it (including my friend) and he is banned for 7 days for posting it.

they "removed" the items, but they never banned the people nor the GM who was corrupt.
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    same old. Donate enough, be max leveled, and geared in matters of hours. There was also a first corruption at cypher some GM sold people free bosses there was a full clan killing bosses in top of a hill which is out of range normally. People took screenshot of it (including my friend) and he is banned for 7 days for posting it.

they "removed" the items, but they never banned the people nor the GM who was corrupt.

You are talking about Fatih (hes real name), and HeaveN clan. He was Cyhper GM, also a player from our local Internet Cafe lol. I remember these old days, had like a full set back in the days but It was cause of K2, so you are wrong. K2 made really a lot of $ by their GM's. They were crap that much but NTT is really working well.

I also had some Items from Fatih, he was such a cool guy but talking like a trash about NTT, is just a trash chat here in Forum. They are doing way better then K2 and rest.
    Here is the picture of a Private Boss Event.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    I have an idea but will not say i know much about it. Isn't upgrading to a better engine a thing though? The game generates enough revenue, if what you say it true and 23,000 people play this game ( on the steam version alone) . Say 50% buy premium, that 11,500 people paying 40$ a month let's say for 1 month only. That's 460,000$ in a month, that's if they only sold premium, not including other power up store goods.
    I'll lay off NTT here cause they truly do have no power over this. But in my opinion a game that generates this kind of revenue should be able to update, and further their game as time goes on, KO does not. Back to the opinion that the game is just a money sucker, maximizing profits while spending the bare minimum.
    I've been thinking about this.

Once I'm outta college I'm gonna round up a few of my game development boys that I've made friends with at college and recreate KO. The prob with KO is that it was developed in 2004 for computers with single core CPUs... This game must be redone with a powerful engine (Unity, most likely) and coded perfectly to allow the combo system to seem untouched. I would call it "Knight Universe" and it'll maintain many of the aspects of KO, upgrading, crafting, etc. But it'll be actually free2play with REASONABLE premium features, mostly aesthetic and decent EXP/NP boosts, scrolls will also be very very cheap to encourage pk! There would be a permanent pk-farm-exp-quest-raid server, where you keep your items, and a separate server based on seasons for the less dedicated/competitive/server-hopping community. Since people love starting fresh the server would run for 3 seasons and wipe itself at the end, giving players rankings + rewards based on the rankings.

Just some concept I've been writing in a .txt file for later. I graduate just before 2017, so development may take as long as 2018, if not longer, but I'm sure interest for Knight-based games will be maintained.

If any private server developer wants to steal this idea, feel free to. Just don't steal "Knight Universe" or actually develop the game before I get my chance ;p

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I've been thinking about this.

Once I'm outta college I'm gonna round up a few of my game development boys that I've made friends with at college and recreate KO. The prob with KO is that it was developed in 2004 for computers with single core CPUs... This game must be redone with a powerful engine (Unity, most likely) and coded perfectly to allow the combo system to seem untouched. I would call it "Knight Universe" and it'll maintain many of the aspects of KO, upgrading, crafting, etc. But it'll be actually free2play with REASONABLE premium features, mostly aesthetic and decent EXP/NP boosts, scrolls will also be very very cheap to encourage pk! There would be a permanent pk-farm-exp-quest-raid server, where you keep your items, and a separate server based on seasons for the less dedicated/competitive/server-hopping community. Since people love starting fresh the server would run for 3 seasons and wipe itself at the end, giving players rankings + rewards based on the rankings.

Just some concept I've been writing in a .txt file for later. I graduate just before 2017, so development may take as long as 2018, if not longer, but I'm sure interest for Knight-based games will be maintained.

If any private server developer wants to steal this idea, feel free to. Just don't steal "Knight Universe" or actually develop the game before I get my chance ;p
    MGame will be at your door ready to hand you an invitation to court for a lawsuit when you're ready.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast