Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from what im seeing the server is getting more and more packed...
Page: 15

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

from what im seeing the server is getting more and more packed

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    ur camel is like a +10

ps. danny is a fag :P... way to kill me unbuffed after vsing patel today

bumping thread for Diez clan. (Might be interested)

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    yup, more and more people are actually taking actions instead of nagging about it It's good to see that the server is getting more and more people.

Hey guys, I am foxstang50 from diez server. I read this and thought "you know what i agree with him 100%." basically tons of the well known peeps from diez sold their chars (mostly rogues) who were well respected and are now owned by koxpers. Super sad. I am the clan leader for euphoria in diez and a couple guys in my clan are thinkin about it. If someone could kind of take me under their wing i'd surely give it a shot. I'm going to make an account right now i think. I'll post my in game name when i do. [email protected] is my msn. add me =)

Ok if anyone can please help me and my clan I'd super appreciate it. Help us find our home. We are orcs. My in game name is MeFoxYouLongTime and SirS is also there with me. Please let me know if you have basic items or anything you can help us out with. thanks!!! =D

Try to talk with HellsFury they seems really friendly towards new players

You guys better not let me down. I have high standards

............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzz zz..............zzzzzzzzzzz.
    Last edited by Draven; 05-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I know your post about clan is beneficial, but please not in this topic... People are going to start to fight about who should join who, so just keep that to your own topic. I appreciate your help to the community, it's a great thing to see that people are working together to get 1 server to the good ol' normality.

Anyway, I honestly haven't read replies for a while here, but I just want to say -- I haven't played CW since I last made this topic, today I made a pk session and came to see that CZ was better than I've ever seen it before this past year. It's only going to get better, especially once everyone reaches 75-83. Keep the community interested in making the migration.

To those who are/have made/making new characters on cwest to level up to 69 or 80, etc; If you'd like, you may post your character name here and people will know who not to attack in CZ so that you can level peacefully on your own, or with your party. If your a k0xper and I find out that your asking not to be hit, I'll personally suspend your ko4life account for being an ass, depending on the case.

Can't wait to see the final line up of stronghold clans in the next 2 or so months. I miss having at least 6 very active, very strong clans (3 from each nation, emc/lufer), always pking or farming or exping in cz. CWest will be amazing, hell, it already is.

Banned

Yes danny, it already is!

I'm SirS on Cwest, orc archer.

I dont like begging, but I'd love a nice bow, or some upgrade scrolls to get started. I cant make money to upgrade my hxb+1 any further, pots are expensive. If I can receive this help, it will be easier to help the rest of the clan that might follow to xp, without asking others for beginners help.

Thanks in advance,

SirS

P.S. I love how I got to luferson and got invited to a tyon party full of english players. <3

Okey, i see your point, but some things aren't thought through. First of all, the game is ruined by hackers, they are the reason the population went down in the first place. Secondly, i actually liked playing togather with turkish people, okey maybe sometimes not, but most of the fun time i had was because of the (no offense) dumb turkish players. And if you get to know some of them, believe me, eventhough they can't speak much enligsh, they are amazing people. And the "Don't attack new players" thing is just dumb. Well it would be amazing if it worked, but it's impossible to get people not to attack anyone in cz. It may work with 1 or 2 clans, but not more. All things concidered i like the idea very very much, but i just can't see the way of getting it working.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Okey, i see your point, but some things aren't thought through. First of all, the game is ruined by hackers, they are the reason the population went down in the first place. Secondly, i actually liked playing togather with turkish people, okey maybe sometimes not, but most of the fun time i had was because of the (no offense) dumb turkish players. And if you get to know some of them, believe me, eventhough they can't speak much enligsh, they are amazing people. And the "Don't attack new players" thing is just dumb. Well it would be amazing if it worked, but it's impossible to get people not to attack anyone in cz. It may work with 1 or 2 clans, but not more. All things concidered i like the idea very very much, but i just can't see the way of getting it working.
    First of all, the game IS ruined by hackers, but CWest isn't. Secondly, I loved playing with Turkish people too, a bigger community = more fun. Therefore, those excess players from Turkey don't necessarily need to be Turkish to make this game fun, it's all numbers. That's the point of this topic, to gather more people to 1 server = more fun. Finally, the whole "don't attack me in CZ" thing is obviously not going to work entirely. Not everybody reads these forums. It's just that people would probably get more pissed off of getting abused in CZ by people who are reading this topic, it'll just result in less dying, which is better than dying constantly, isn't it? Anything else?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by foxstang50 View Post
    Hey guys, I am foxstang50 from diez server. I read this and thought "you know what i agree with him 100%." basically tons of the well known peeps from diez sold their chars (mostly rogues) who were well respected and are now owned by koxpers. Super sad. I am the clan leader for euphoria in diez and a couple guys in my clan are thinkin about it. If someone could kind of take me under their wing i'd surely give it a shot. I'm going to make an account right now i think. I'll post my in game name when i do. [email protected] is my msn. add me =)
    euphoria :O fark was one of the best clans iv been in back in the day :P
    is kc? or cath coming to cwest to?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1