Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe If you mean clans working together to take down Isiloon and Felankor... that was done on ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If you mean clans working together to take down Isiloon and Felankor... that was done on every server, sometimes even by just 1 clan, so I don't see why ur gloating about it. However that being sad, from what I know, on most other servers most of those clans that used to control Isiloon/Felankor gave up due to koxpers... in C-west though, you have a chance to kill it. So far not once has the Isiloon/Felankor been killed by koxpers, at least the ones that I've went to.
    You kinda misunderstand what I mean, yes ofc I know clans work together for isi/felly, but in all my years of playing, its always orcs working together with orcs / humans with humans. Why is that? Communication barrier between english and turkish players. Im talking about a human clan and an orc clan working together rather than against eachother. Its because in cwest 95% of people understand english well enough to communicate to eachother. No racism meant, but most turks dont seem to grasp the concept of an alliance regardless of nation, their 1st instinct is 555 kill them.

Also ppl that keep insisting to post here with negative remarks, take my advice, quit playing this game, quit coming to forums, wash ur hands of KOL. People DO still enjoy this game irregardless of its current state, but many are frustrated in their server, so this is basically saying, YES we know the game is fucked up, and YES even cwest has hackers, but try out another server and try cwest. You will see an IMMEDIATE difference. Im pretty sure Danny made this post for people who like this game and still enjoy playing it, not for QQ'ers that "hate" this game but cant seem to move on from it. Its a video game, not the lost love of your life, spam your hate elsewhere.

C-west is the BIGGEST hyprocrite server of all of usko.

Guy 1: Look that guy bought shell +9, what a noob probably getting from GM.
    Guy 2: They are not GM shopped!
    Guy 1: Yeah right, go buy some more items from your gm friend.

Next Week.
    Friend of Guy 1: Dude, I just got the seller's msn here "[email protected]"
    Guy 1: Oh thanks dude!

Next Day.
    Guy 1: I hear you sell items?
    Seller: Yes, i do what do you need?
    Guy 1: Some rocs +3, iron neck +3. I don't wanna be noticable you know?
    Seller: Gotcha!

At least on other servers, english players work together. I rather play with people who appreciate the newcomers. C-west is just a bunch of hyprocrite kids thinking their "smart" because they don't buy obvious illegal items, and flame each other because they suspect the other does the same. Also, scamming is 2x higher on that server on any other. C-west has many english players who don't read forums. Information on players doesn't get around as easy as it would in a trustable small community. The Community is so big that a scammer could easily scam someone, and join another clan. And "THIS" is why KO is so special. Players Trust each other ALOT because of such a small community!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    C-west is the BIGGEST hyprocrite server of all of usko.

Guy 1: Look that guy bought shell +9, what a noob probably getting from GM.
    Guy 2: They are not GM shopped!
    Guy 1: Yeah right, go buy some more items from your gm friend.

Next Week.
    Friend of Guy 1: Dude, I just got the seller's msn here "[email protected]"
    Guy 1: Oh thanks dude!

Next Day.
    Guy 1: I hear you sell items?
    Seller: Yes, i do what do you need?
    Guy 1: Some rocs +3, iron neck +3. I don't wanna be noticable you know?
    Seller: Gotcha!

At least on other servers, english players work together. I rather play with people who appreciate the newcomers. C-west is just a bunch of hyprocrite kids thinking their "smart" because they don't buy obvious illegal items, and flame each other because they suspect the other does the same. Also, scamming is 2x higher on that server on any other. C-west has many english players who don't read forums. Information on players doesn't get around as easy as it would in a trustable small community. The Community is so big that a scammer could easily scam someone, and join another clan. And "THIS" is why KO is so special. Players Trust each other ALOT because of such a small community!
    1) If the GM shoppers were kids, how would they honestly be able to afford the items that are worth hundreds of dollars other then having rich parents that stack their kids' bank account with money which is highly unlikely the case. Thus leaving us to the only reasonable explanation, and that is if there are GM shoppers on the server (which there are on every server, but the least from C-West) those are most likely adults and not "kids" as you define them.

2) Scamming occurs the most on C-West? Based on what observation? The fact that there are more "Scamming" topics connected with C-West then any other server? Well no shit sherlock, just take a look at the market section, and on days most of the other servers other then C-West would not even get 1 new topic/post in the whole day, while in C-West every 2-3 minutes you check there is always a bump/post/topic awaiting. What does this mean? Simply the fact that MOST the players that are still on these forums that are playing USKO, are mostly on C-West, and thus why your conclusion "C-West has more scammers then any other servers" is obscured.

3) (Combining the first 2 paragraphs) From what I can tell you had a friend that bought stuff from a GM, yet he didn't give you his MSN for you to be able to do babashop for yourself and now you are QQing about it. As well, it seems that you've also got scammed on C-West by some "kid" and you are further QQing due to the stupidity in trusting your trustable instincts.

4) Get this through your head. There is no such a thing as a "reality trust" in this virtual world (game-wise).... never will be. There is those people that are here to just enjoy the game for what it is, and simply have an unselfish instinct,... so if a chance presents itself for the person to grab an item that's right in front of them or scam a person somehow, they wouldn't even think about it. And on the other hand, there is those selfish people, which are simply awaiting for an opportunity to go big on the scam or whatever it is. How do you distinguish people between the 2 personalities? You can't! Because it's all over the Internet where you can't judge a person from his actions even if you were able to. All in all, there is no "trust" here,... there is simply those people "believing" in others that they will make the right choice and not have a negative impact upon oneself. If your "belief" turns out to be a wrong one, then you got no one else to blame but yourself.

DezartuR

for what re-start in c-w at this times lol ? for get raped on cz ? for try beat guys with +9 items or most common in this server +8 cursed weapons almost all 83 on top symbols . . . no chance figure out on this server if u want meet '' new people english / spanish '' get in a chat . . . and that u say guys there's no koxp or cheaters in this server is totally false c-w 2 cz is have like 6-8 koxps that they are all nights on , so guys think good before u SELL ur char in ur old server or u will try to restart from 0 it no worth it .

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DezartuR View Post
    for what re-start in c-w at this times lol ? for get raped on cz ? for try beat guys with +9 items or most common in this server +8 cursed weapons almost all 83 on top symbols . . . no chance figure out on this server if u want meet '' new people english / spanish '' get in a chat . . . and that u say guys there's no koxp or cheaters in this server is totally false c-w 2 cz is have like 6-8 koxps that they are all nights on , so guys think good before u SELL ur char in ur old server or u will try to restart from 0 it no worth it .
    The whole point is to play on a more ACTIVE server with LESS cheaters and more ENGLISH players, not a perfect server. Not everyone has +9 items, give me a break, even 1 or 2 +9 items, to what? not much of a difference then a +8, team play > gear.

I agree with Assailant. The more people you can get working together and actually listening to each other, the more powerful you are. I'm not saying that if you have full +9 and no skill you're not going to rape, I mean you press 3 buttons and your enemy is dead. But teamwork is key.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    Also ppl that keep insisting to post here with negative remarks, take my advice, quit playing this game, quit coming to forums, wash ur hands of KOL. People DO still enjoy this game irregardless of its current state, but many are frustrated in their server, so this is basically saying, YES we know the game is fucked up, and YES even cwest has hackers, but try out another server and try cwest. You will see an IMMEDIATE difference. Im pretty sure Danny made this post for people who like this game and still enjoy playing it, not for QQ'ers that "hate" this game but cant seem to move on from it. Its a video game, not the lost love of your life, spam your hate elsewhere.
    You guys QQing are used to seeing +9/3's

King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West

Now lets look at kronos, the newest server, which came out around 2 YEARS later

King of Knight - Crazy items on Kronos

Hmmm, really, i think that says enough about crazy items/baba's in cwest. Ofc they're there but not like all the other servers. i dont get ppl that come in here and flame, this topic is like almost a spark to some ppl. 90% of them will like cwest and stay. If you dont wanna try out cwest cool, no prob, you weren't here to start with so us as the cwest community loses NOTHING, just dont cry here cuz you dont like the game, make ur own QQ topic.

I think Danny mentioned it before, his post is aimed at the ppl still playing and likeing the game in someway. In ares there are always chars appearing you`ve never seen before so I stopped adding ppl to clan - you just get either annoying ppl and/or ppl begging for doing their tarded quests and once they are eighty they leave to jiT or another clan they been whining about before? But they get still added, cause ppl want clan grades, capes (we have long capes tho), np. Never been my style of playing but what are you gonna do if the rest of your clan ticks like that?

I experience fun logging in to c-west so it`s definitely worth a try. Of course it will attract more hacker and babas but that`s just another story - in worst case you can still return to your old server one day if c-west feels like your old server now. Funny to see ppl complain about cheaters tho, ESPECIALLY long-time-players as they hate the g.a.y cheating in lunar wars. My borderwars on several chars have been like that the last few years, and PPL complain about the cheating getting worse NOW?

Why can`t you just let everybody try things out and see if they like it? Cuz I found out I do. :-) f.u.c.k ares

Well,ppl mentioned here crazy ietms on cwest...As i saw in past 3 weeks,when i came into server,there r only 4 +9 weapons,and 3 in 1 clan...And as a matter of fact i got killed much more times by other clan then that,which is telling u that guys with +8 items,such a rappy,shard,...which r not hard to get,can compete with those who have +9.
    So pls stop crying about that,personally i wear+0 old uniques which is very cheap,which u can obtain in few days.I am gettting nice amount of nps,especially when we have clan pt going...
    Point is that team work can beat any item/gear,try and u will see it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    You guys QQing are used to seeing +9/3's

King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West

Now lets look at kronos, the newest server, which came out around 2 YEARS later

King of Knight - Crazy items on Kronos

Hmmm, really, i think that says enough about crazy items/baba's in cwest. Ofc they're there but not like all the other servers. i dont get ppl that come in here and flame, this topic is like almost a spark to some ppl. 90% of them will like cwest and stay. If you dont wanna try out cwest cool, no prob, you weren't here to start with so us as the cwest community loses NOTHING, just dont cry here cuz you dont like the game, make ur own QQ topic.
    Kronos has much bigger playerbase then cwest does.
    You cant compare them with each other.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Kronos has much bigger playerbase then cwest does.
    You cant compare them with each other.
    Yes you can, no matter which way you look at it. The way I see it... C-West has been open for well over 2 years while Kronos has been open for (6?) months. Logically thinking, it would mean that C-West should have like 4x more "high grade items" then Kronos. But as you said let's take the playerbase of each server into account. Well, Kronos is an all-around-the-world server and thus as many of you probably know is full of koxpers, which is one of the big reasons that increases the population. But no matter, the time-frame is much more significant, as it's almost a 2 year difference, then the population of the server which might fool you into thinking it's all that much greater, but when you take into account all the koxpers and their buying/selling characters in morodon, it's not so great.

im probably not the only one whos thinking this but lets face it ko will never be the same again sure if ur plan works it might be a little fun but nothing compared to good old days specially cause of the noob minor cooldown if it werent for that i would join u gladly its not like we can turn back time and make everyone forget combo and newbie xD

yo tabby if i go u help me out bich xD?
    Last edited by Ching; 05-04-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yes you can, no matter which way you look at it. The way I see it... C-West has been open for well over 2 years while Kronos has been open for (6?) months. Logically thinking, it would mean that C-West should have like 4x more "high grade items" then Kronos. But as you said let's take the playerbase of each server into account. Well, Kronos is an all-around-the-world server and thus as many of you probably know is full of koxpers, which is one of the big reasons that increases the population. But no matter, the time-frame is much more significant, as it's almost a 2 year difference, then the population of the server which might fool you into thinking it's all that much greater, but when you take into account all the koxpers and their buying/selling characters in morodon, it's not so great.
    he said player base. over 50% of the people are blocked from logging c west. therefore no one baba'd as much because they knew they cud get by with +8s. From the last week of playing C west, personally, I appreciate the fact that its english players, but Ares clans, even if they are turkish, they speak in broken english which is still understandable. And C-west has wayyyyyyy too many hackers in moradon and luferson. I wudve hit 60 by now if graveyard wasnt filled with hackers :S. Havent tried pk zones yet so cant say. Still gona keep trying and if it works out, Ill sell my stuff on ares.

What he says is true about alot of hackers on lower lvl mobs in Mora especially and some in luff/elmo too, but I think most can deal with that by finding other mobs to kill or joining a clan and working together etc etc.

The big plus for CW is the lack of cheaters in pk. I think this is the form of cheating that annoys people the most also.

300+ people on for ED right now, CSW are great, Wars are great, Cz has been really good pk, thanks all and keep it comming, C-West is a nice server right now!

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1