Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez I actually began to have a little respect for you when you offered to help matt out with f9, ...
Page: 25

Tez I actually began to have a little respect for you when you offered to help matt out with f9, but now with these accusations it's almost gone.

- Zero was banned by PADDY once and I unbanned him ONCE, PADDY rebanned him and I left the ban on because I did not want internal conflicts to form.
    - Zero has NEVER recieved any items from a GM, the only thing he has ever recieved from a GM is an unjust ban that was later removed.
    - At my prime I destroyed everyone on ares, warrior and rogue alike. Zero was the only one that was able to beat me outright and with LEGIT items and none of which that exceeded +1 or +8.
    - Before you continue to make assumptions of zero's skill based off nothing and that is already contradictory to actual video evidence, how about you actually provide some evidence to support your assumptions.
    - Nothing against diez, but please do not even try to compare diez 1v1 to ares, it's no contest. (your strength is your clan base) I can name plenty of people better than anyone you can name on diez that use to play ares that zero and I have both beaten, and after my prime I started to lose the fights because item compounding was abused by dupers yet zero was still able to beat the dupers when I was limited by my items because the warrior class can only combo so fast and use pots at a certain speed.
    - No warrior except for ones with +2 or +3 items will ever be able to stand up to zero because he has far exceeded your skill level and for the simple fact that as far as 1v1 goes warriors are quite limited once you've reached their limit and zero has gone past that limit.[/b]
    +1 amen

zero and other gg sin's showed that "assasin" is not only to kill the weakest by stealth'n'spike..

assasin is one of the best classes

Banned

sin can only get you so far, whoever spams the button faster without creating tension wins. but when you start fighting people who wear defensive gear 24/7 and u realize you just wasted 20 mins of your scrolls fighting the same person with either of you dying, i consider that the time to quit. this games turned to shit, no matter who can kill who nowadays, there is no real 1vs1 morals, it doesnt mean shit who can beat who.

I think is just stupid to think 00000 has no skills on this game, he proved more than once.
    The main reason why i sold my acc was exactly that, being hitted by 700 sometimes using iron necklace just simply stupid!! i don't doubt +2 even +3 jewerly sometimes, i realized some ppl started taking too seriously this game and it was the perfect time to quit, before i quit i felt so powerful i got the best moment of my skills but even like that, i couldn't kill some warriors because it was just too unfair the power they got.

Damm the video i was making has to wait for at least month and a half im leaving to las vegas :lol: .

I cannot complain about zero, he was very polite to me everytime i asked for something by msn and i appreciate his kindness, good time to quit cyrus this game became a shit ,really sad ppl need to cheat thinking they can be a legends many ppl proved they don't need to play unfair to become legends.

Banned

I think is just stupid to think 00000 has no skills on this game, he proved more than once.
    The main reason why i sold my acc was exactly that, being hitted by 700 sometimes using iron necklace just simply stupid!! i don't doubt +2 even +3 jewerly sometimes, i realized some ppl started taking too seriously this game and it was the perfect time to quit, before i quit i felt so powerful i got the best moment of my skills but even like that, i couldn't kill some warriors because it was just too unfair the power they got.

Damm the video i was making has to wait for at least month and a half im leaving to las vegas :lol: .

I cannot complain about zero, he was very polite to me everytime i asked for something by msn and i appreciate his kindness, good time to quit cyrus this game became a shit ,really sad ppl need to cheat thinking they can be a legends many ppl proved they don't need to play unfair to become legends.[/b]
    never got that footage working

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

from the 1 time i partied with zero hes better than most rogues i played with...he realizes the aspect of teamwork in a team based game as well as being able to hold is own...one of the very few rogues ive ever had the pleasure to tp and watch them attack the person i tp them next to, and not just run off thinking "fucking mage i wanted to chase that person"

and tez ive seen u pk...ur shit...doesnt matter if its u on it or coolboy, actually theres no difference cuz neither of u can combo...the only thing that either of u could do is be an annoyance at best

sigh it'll never be the same, nothing will beat those pk teams in insomnia cyrus, f9 garoof festo zero!

Old Pk with Symbiosis was good to..

Flamethrow Lotusflower H4mmeR Kimbada Shigsy Cherkes ParaPara and my old char

and other clannies ofc but i'm not gonna write down full clan h34r:

wooo we pwned asses

Look @ my screenshot it says enough to zero..

ahaha

Zero is a great Assasin.. nothing to complain about.. i think he is 1 of the most skilled persons .. and he will always be a legend..

pls now all shut the fuck up.. i got owned by zero 1 vs 1 a few times on Perceas.. i took him a few times but i believe it was like
    6-3 .. h34r:

EDIT : Zero if you read this.. tell your name on WoW pls :lol:

EDIT : Zero if you read this.. tell your name on WoW pls :lol:[/b]
    i guess 000001 h34r:

lol 000001

ya 000000 has proven his skillz, i dont see no reason to question it, the only reason could be to feel his skills and to see what he got

DisillusionedIdealogue

holy shit, wtf? this thread is like...LITERALLY.. from last year h34r:

yero gýft 3 of your fingers pls or a hand Oo

poiz3n5

u know how old this is ... rofl

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u know how old this is ... rofl[/b]
    u know were not discussing the movie right?

DisillusionedIdealogue

u know were not discussing the movie right?[/b]
    make new topic ftw? h34r:

Tez I actually began to have a little respect for you when you offered to help matt out with f9, but now with these accusations it's almost gone.

- Zero was banned by PADDY once and I unbanned him ONCE, PADDY rebanned him and I left the ban on because I did not want internal conflicts to form.
    - Zero has NEVER recieved any items from a GM, the only thing he has ever recieved from a GM is an unjust ban that was later removed.
    - At my prime I destroyed everyone on ares, warrior and rogue alike. Zero was the only one that was able to beat me outright and with LEGIT items and none of which that exceeded +1 or +8.
    - Before you continue to make assumptions of zero's skill based off nothing and that is already contradictory to actual video evidence, how about you actually provide some evidence to support your assumptions.
    - Nothing against diez, but please do not even try to compare diez 1v1 to ares, it's no contest. (your strength is your clan base) I can name plenty of people better than anyone you can name on diez that use to play ares that zero and I have both beaten, and after my prime I started to lose the fights because item compounding was abused by dupers yet zero was still able to beat the dupers when I was limited by my items because the warrior class can only combo so fast and use pots at a certain speed.
    - No warrior except for ones with +2 or +3 items will ever be able to stand up to zero because he has far exceeded your skill level and for the simple fact that as far as 1v1 goes warriors are quite limited once you've reached their limit and zero has gone past that limit.[/b]

There is only one point that is wrong ,about his items.

He once bought a shard +8 or md +8 or whatever cant remember from James.