Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by azreal313 I used to think people were overreacting when they said you were a retard nazi mod, ...
Page: 12

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I used to think people were overreacting when they said you were a retard nazi mod, but I realise now that they were completely correct, stay an Apex dick sucker that knows shit all about anything else
    What's so nazimod-esque from that post? Proving you wrong? Maybe you should stop spreading bullshit if you don't want to be called out for it, scrub.

Banned Senior Member

I am glad you still believe that KO isn't a P2W game, must be hard being blinded by your lust for NTTGame.

Edit: Just checked the official knight online website, and it all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I am glad you still believe that KO isn't a P2W game, must be hard being blinded by your lust for NTTGame.

img
    LOL they shopped the old chaos expansion banner to put on that rixty ad XD

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    heres the thing, every legendary has the same stats as every ascended item. ( highest damage items ) you can buy gold, or you can spend a month playing and have the exact same stats. can yous pend a month playing KO and have a raptor +9 as a new player? no fucking way LOL
    Lmao that's a bad example, you could in theory get a +9 raptor on the first raptor you ever acquire if you have the testicular fortitude and RNG required to upgrade it without failing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post

Okay, that's pretty funny lol

Let's not forget that the difference between a legendary/ascended weapon vs an exotic one (former best gear tier, and very easy to obtain) is like comparing a raptor +5 reb to a +3 reb.

But meh, p2w right?
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Let's not forget that the difference between a legendary/ascended weapon vs an exotic one (former best gear tier, and very easy to obtain) is like comparing a raptor +5 reb to a +3 reb.

But meh, p2w right?
    Yea because you totally can't use money to get the materials right? What's that? You can? You can also use money to max your crafting professions to be able to make said weapons? Wow, no way! I will grant you that you can't do that with a legendary but you can totally do that with ascendeds.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

I used to think people were overreacting when they said you were a retard nazi mod, but I realise now that they were completely correct, stay an Apex dick sucker that knows shit all about anything else

you literally argue just for the sake of arguing, razor pointed out fallacies in your argument, and instead of replying you're being a child and tryna insult him. lol

Yea because you totally can't use money to get the materials right? What's that? You can? You can also use money to max your crafting professions to be able to make said weapons? Wow, no way! I will grant you that you can't do that with a legendary but you can totally do that with ascendeds.

you can literally make the amount of gold needed to make ascended weapons crafting from 0-500 included in 2 months. can you make enough money farming in knight online in 2 months to have a full +9 set with +2 accesories? never. Case closed.

you can literally make the amount of gold needed to make ascended weapons crafting from 0-500 included in 2 months. can you make enough money farming in knight online in 2 months to have a full +9 set with +2 accesories? never. Case closed.
    KO and GW2 are completely different games from completely different time periods, you can barely compare the two, my point was that if KO is completely "Pay to Win", then so is a new game like Guild Wars 2.

Nope, empyreal fragments, dragonite ore and bloodstone dust can only be acquired from in-game events. Wrong again.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

KO and GW2 are completely different games from completely different time periods, you can barely compare the two, my point was that if KO is completely "Pay to Win", then so is a new game like Guild Wars 2.

and your point is wrong
    you can buy stuff in guild wars 2 that is EQUAL TO stuff that other players can get in a month or two.

you can buy stuff in knight online that is MUCH BETTER than stuff that players can get in months or even years of playing in some cases.

and your point is wrong
    you can buy stuff in guild wars 2 that is EQUAL TO stuff that other players can get in a month or two.

you can buy stuff in knight online that is MUCH BETTER than stuff that players can get in months or even years of playing in some cases.
    You can also buy an infinite amount of gold in GW2, you can't do that in KO, someone has to make the money you buy in KO, they create money out of thin air in GW2. Also the difference between exotic and ascended gear is so negligible, the fact that you can't straight up buy it makes almost no difference.

You can also buy an infinite amount of gold in GW2, you can't do that in KO, someone has to make the money you buy in KO, they create money out of thin air in GW2.
    What good is gold in gw2 tho? All you can buy is cosmetics. Therefore making it not p2w (unless you consider winning being bright and shiny like a little star).

Also the difference between exotic and ascended gear is so negligible, the fact that you can't straight up buy it makes almost no difference.
    Wouldn't that work against your argument? Exotics are extremely easy to get, this is no exaggeration. Nobody needs to buy gold with usd to get exotics.

I'm bored of this pointless argument, its like talking to a brick wall.