Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 In all games there are inferior players who are jealous of better players. you always were ...
Page: 7

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    In all games there are inferior players who are jealous of better players. you always were the butt of rogue jokes, you were only 70 from being a lazy leecher, whereas i worked for 70.
    Oh yeah, you certainly "worked" for it -- I remember you having a fight in a harpy party because you thought you should swift every 10 minutes and sit down the rest of the time, and keeping lupine on was a bit too much of a strain for you.

how do you expect me to act when i am surrounded by complete and utter MORONS who accuse anyone better of cheating?
    No dearie, just the cheaters

Quite what your issue with ebay is im not quite sure, the 2 shells and eme's i did buy for usd were not on ebay and didnt really change my char much. But i know you would rather think i am all ebay right?
    So it's "2 shells and EMEs" now? Will you ever make up your mind on what it is you bought? I'm sure you still have some records of it somewhere, in case your Ritalin addiction hinders your memory.

This problem isn't unique to illuminati, i see it everywhere. The KO community is filled with utterly thick players with no coordination who cannot do simple things. God forbid any of you try playing Q3 CPMA or something skilled * This is why they see a remotely good player and assume he must be cheating. You guys are no different. Your attitude is wrong, you should always strive to improve instead of knocking the other guy.
    Haha]And how did we have 100 people show up when our only full ally was patriot? bit of an exaggeration huh... fact was that we were still outnumbered by Dream and Sexmachines who were the only reason u kept the castle. Did it ever occur to you that other people might be competing with us for the crystal? *:rollseyes:[/b][/quote]
    Competing, sure. That's why all of them bitched afterwards that you told them not to attack it because you were going to take it. What happened to that claim that we "abused keys", anyway?

the funny thing is that f9 has average gear at best and i was using homemade shards all week yet no one notices the difference lol. Sorry but losing 100ap isn't going to affect us dominating the shitty human parties im afraid. Yes, i owned your arguments, thank you very much. I suggest you think before you type more drivel.
    Hey, F9 still got those dagger defense boots?

As for arguments -- saying you won an argument doesn't make it true hon, I'm sure someone must've told you that before. You couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag.

Ooooohh they are so jealous of us, *
    I dont get what is the fuss, *
    Just cos they die
    And then start to cry
    When zero puts his shard up your arse!

He must be an E-bay dick, *
    To kill them so frickin quick!
    His shards were plus nine,
    Used abyss pots all the time,
    And did that ctrl-minor trick!

Futile pretty much sucks,
    Hits hard but can't kill much, *
    Leeched harpies all day, *
    While zero learned to PK,
    And now zero he cannot touch!

Thankyou Goodnight!!
    Oh look, he can rhyme! Not all that great though, I suggest you go whack off to 8 Mile some more.

Oh, and --

Zero: I want to join Illuminati.
    Moi: Why?
    Zero: Because you are the best human PK clan.
    Moi: We aren't a PK clan.
    Zero: Yeah, but when you go out, you own.

Yeah, we're totally jealous.

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Magicality
    About re-using catapults keys before you die -- I clearly see this as a bug. I told EVERYONE in our vent to please not do this. I clearly remember Futility whining that this is a big bug and GM's should start banning for that behaviour...

Now I need to explain to you the difference in what you see us doing and what you think you remember. The bug with the Siege war weapons was that you could spam the keys and remake your Ram Car or Catapult in the restricted zone. There is a point in the Delos desert where yuo cannot use a Siege weapon key. And somehow by spamming the key on the skill bar, some players were able to remake their Seige weapon beyond that point.

That is not what we were doing. The clan that holds the castle can make a Seige weapon inside the crystal room or anywhere else on the delos map they choose. And a Seige weapon key can be canceled at any time just like a buff and another can be used to make a new machine.

So there you go. No spamming needed, that is all that anyone was doing and it is not a bug. It is however very expensive. Thats All.

So post your videos please and show them to GM's and get yourself embarrassed and waste peoples' time. You are trying to make something out of nothing.

Peace.

i can rhyme pretty well on the spot, as anyone on vent with me will testify If you think you can do better than give me your best shot B)

I have always been consistent with things i spent USD on. I doubt there is another player in usko who has so much scrutiny on it and im sure you can find threads about the subject. As for ctrl-minor, i didn't pioneer it I knew about it a long time ago but the person who told me about it was someone who is currently in illuminati The only things i pioneered were hitting minor heal on keyboard whilst comboing. Personally i dont consider it difficult, but due to the amount of fuss and cheating accusations, i imagine its harder for some more than others. True many of the other well known rogues on ares used ctrl-minor, but this is simply because they do not have the stamina to hit a button that fast for long periods of time. I believe you know something about music, and you might know that the muscle used in spamming a button is the same muscle used when doing circular picking on the guitar. If you can play 32nd notes for more than a few minutes whilst conserving muscle energy then spamming a button quickly is easy. All the haters seem to have forgotten how RoFD has not affected my healing or that of anyone who did it legit. I would be happy to discuss techniques for improving healing with you but you aren't worth the time. There are plenty of cool rogues out there who want to improve.

Milkshaker

i can rhyme pretty well on the spot, as anyone on vent with me will testify If you think you can do better than give me your best shot *B) *
    I'm sorry, thats a little off topic there buddy... but then... you would strive to make this a thread all about you...

Volcanic

In all games there are inferior players who are jealous of better players.
    So, this explains your outburst`s towards Symbiosis et al. Never mind the PMs about my wife, and your halarious claims that my children should be taken by social services. Or is it because you`ve got no one except bitterness to keep you company in real life? Im interested to know.

you always were the butt of rogue jokes, you were only 70 from being a lazy leecher, whereas i worked for 70.
    You chose to be Billy No-mates, others chose to party, to work together(a concept your not familiar with, i know). You never ran a 12 hour+ harpy party have you, because you`re Mr. Leet. Your the guy who refuse`s to cast lupine eyes for a party. God forbid some lowly mage troubling you for a swift.

how do you expect me to act when i am surrounded by complete and utter MORONS who accuse anyone better of cheating?
    Maybe some new friends? I dunno though, because most people think you`re a tit .

You could have discussed rogue healing with me after i beat krakatoa and yourself quite easily, but you have to resort to cheat accusations, which loses you any respect.
    I have discussed minor healing et al, with an awful lot of players. I`ve fought all the big boys and i know all their styles. Your is unique.
    You have fingers that never make a mistake nor never get tired. Now, if your fingers are the leetest fingers in the UK, then gratz, why not try them on Women instead , learn to live the jealousy(your words) and stop being a dick.
    However, the thing which is far more likely, is your dirty. 18 minutes + of none stop flawless combing with no slowing whatsoever. The only reason you stopped that day was because you knew you were going to die because you had no pots left. OR was it your fingers?

Quite what your issue with ebay is im not quite sure, the 2 shells and eme's i did buy for usd were not on ebay and didnt really change my char much. But i know you would rather think i am all ebay right?
    Buying anything in this game(unless your see the thing drop infront of you) is risky. Infact, its beyond risky. You`ve been naked once or twice, you should know. And buying items with RL cash sucks arse. This is K2`s fault ultimately, but, a leet player like you shouldn`t need to buy stuff. Should he?

This problem isn't unique to illuminati, i see it everywhere. The KO community is filled with utterly thick players with no coordination who cannot do simple things.
    Sounds like Ringwraith to me, another one of your fuckwitted friends. And by that discription, we shouldn`t be capable of logging in, never mind changing zones. You ARE bitter,aren`t you <_<

This is why they see a remotely good player and assume he must be cheating. You guys are no different. Your attitude is wrong, you should always strive to improve instead of knocking the other guy.
    I know lots of people like what you described above. They aren`t cheats. Its the big players you silly boy. Like the fool i was hitting in CSW last night, he certainly went farming to gat all his gear Remember whining about the greeks dearie? It`s the people like them that are the problem. Not some poor guy struggling to be able to even up things a little. You should know too, being British, its the done thing to take the piss out of almost anything.

And how did we have 100 people show up when our only full ally was patriot? bit of an exaggeration huh... fact was that we were still outnumbered by Dream and Sexmachines who were the only reason u kept the castle. Did it ever occur to you that other people might be competing with us for the crystal?
    Those that were there know what happened. You turned up with everyone, even the nice anti illuminati clan symbol :wub: on the backs of some of them. And you lost it. The room was cleared(for you,i have friends in your alliance at that time)and you fumbled the ball. The crystal was nearly taken at the end, but only when it had become a free for all. Sexmachines had gone by then. Perp had stopped playing regularly, and like all the big orc clans of the time, it fizzled out as fast as it started. Surely NYchris and morbidly twisted wasnt that tough??? Still, you`ll twist it like everything until it fits your mental picture of how it was.

the funny thing is that f9 has average gear at best and i was using homemade shards all week yet no one notices the difference lol. Sorry but losing 100ap isn't going to affect us dominating the shitty human parties im afraid. Yes, i owned your arguments, thank you very much. I suggest you think before you type more drivel
    Average gear at best,hmm. Full +8 shells +8 raptor and seasame seed bun are not `average`. And home made shards, thats a good one. I believe most of everyone else`s are anvil made, unless, of course, moradon is your home? Dominating shitty human parties? thats been going on since Ares started. Im sure the shitty humans could find someone worthy of your talents, hell i`d come to watch. How about an 8v1 like in your video? You havent owned shit. Oh im sorry, i forgot, im talking to the guy who stopped attacking in our 1v1. The same guy who PMs me after saying he`s won. Of course you owned all of us, now back to the teletubbies before you miss noo noo, you know he`s your favourite. If your quiet, i`ll let you have a couple of buscuits ^_^

Ooooohh they are so jealous of us, *
    I dont get what is the fuss, *
    Just cos they die *
    And then start to cry *
    When zero puts his shard up your arse! *

He must be an E-bay dick, *
    To kill them so frickin quick! *
    His shards were plus nine, *
    Used abyss pots all the time, *
    And did that ctrl-minor trick! *

Futile pretty much sucks, *
    Hits hard but can't kill much, *
    Leeched harpies all day, *
    While zero learned to PK, *
    And now zero he cannot touch!
    And you did all that yourself? Im impressed. Maybe you could sing it in your next superstar video.

And i love your little picture at the bottom. Maybe if you ask mum to put your hood up for you next time, you might not be so lucky(We know its you, the haircut is the same :lol: )

im going to ignore most of your replies because they are irrelevant. F9 has 2 shells +8 and the rest +7, his uniques are +0. so yes, compared to 90% of turk warriors his gear is average. And people give eric a hard time for losing against warriors with far better items, thats why we think eric is so good.

And you might have not read my post about stamina. If you heal with the same finger then yes you will get tired, but there are ways around that. If the fact that i didnt stop minorhealing means it is a cheat, then that is your problem not mine. I have always said that 1 minor heal on the skillbar is enough, the real technique is how to maintain speed whilst comboing, incorporating hp pots, and how to keep going as each finger gets tired. And my style is not unique, there are other rogues who can do it, they dont have the level yet to beat people. Most of the top sins on ares are overrated and lack skill without their ctrl-minor.

anything else? your posts have really just come down to empty accusations. The difference is that my comments against Symbiosis are a reaction to the comments that Lotusflower made against me and clannies, completely unprovoked. Still waiting for an apology about that.

Sh11t

Ready2Die was the first to take the castle, and im on the first pic :wub:

well I dunno about anyone else but milkshakers a sexy beast. :wub:

he helped me and sevandra bosshunt back in the day.

Volcanic

im going to ignore most of your replies because they are irrelevant.
    Fuck all thats irrelevant in my post pal

F9 has 2 shells +8 and the rest +7, his uniques are +0. so yes, compared to 90% of turk warriors his gear is average.
    He`s had better in the past(don`t buy stuff ). And it`s not just Turks. And they aren`t all as pimped as you imagine. The field has leveled, we`ve been caught up.

And you might have not read my post about stamina. If you heal with the same finger then yes you will get tired, but there are ways around that. If the fact that i didnt stop minorhealing means it is a cheat, then that is your problem not mine. I have always said that 1 minor heal on the skillbar is enough, the real technique is how to maintain speed whilst comboing, incorporating hp pots, and how to keep going as each finger gets tired. And my style is not unique, there are other rogues who can do it, they dont have the level yet to beat people. Most of the top sins on ares are overrated and lack skill without their ctrl-minor.
    Maybe you should watch a few of your video`s more closely

anything else? your posts have really just come down to empty accusations
    I have plenty of pictures to prove otherwise. Anyways, i`ll leave you with this.
    Your crime is being zero, it`s also your punishment. Have fun being bitter :lol: .

CoMMy

lol commy what is the problem? you are complaining that we have tactics? lol maybe you should try it sometime You all defend lotusflower only because you dont know the letters he sends to me and my party members when we kill them. *

and milkshaker wtf i read most of that but its just a load of crap. I know what your clan thinks of me, its utter JEALOUSY. I should start printing some of the cheat accusations i got from illuminati regarding minorheal-combo. You're no different to arestides and Vexxx crying just cos i used to rape them. When your shit warrior turns up to a 1v1 with a shield, abyss pots, acid pots and starts sliding you know hes a fucking noob. And he still had to town. I wouldn't have a problem with illuminati if you didnt act like Ares-Police and decide that i must be cheating. *

But yeah, keep thinking that i never levelled, got everything from ebay and use some kind of cheat, its hilarious. Ill keep that in mind when im ripping apart your parties with my noobie daggers *B) *
    oooooh jealousssyyyyy, its sooo funnnnnyyyyyy
    ROFL!!
    For your information. We hardly save lotus. He always can solo you guys by himself. Thats coz he got skill unlike you. You just use Gear.

Skill vs Gear = Skill wins ftw.

Vishnu

Oh and as we talk about skills, Raine is probably the worst, pimped priest I've ever pked with, made me think if it was actually a kangaroo or a human playing rofl.

vanlordacc

T> patos char for ares kk? i wan some of this drama :wub:

sexynoodles

ready2die<-top pk clan ^_^

Kailean

Originally posted by ||VanLord||
    T> patos char for ares kk? i wan some of this drama *:wub:
    you wouldnt like to see those faggot-lurers in action. h43r:

Dmio

Macaulay, arent u somethink like a rocket scientist? astro phisist? cause your replys are like a 10 year olds, am sorry for the people u work with, really i am. I dont know how ppl can stand and work with you...oh SHIT i forgot, no one wants you, is that why u sat at your PC all day long?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast