Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Croatian Shredders Legit?

This is a discussion on Croatian Shredders Legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior 4th Says someone from TheLast clan 5th Bob speak in one player name not ...
Page: 12

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AntWarrior

4th Says someone from TheLast clan
    5th Bob speak in one player name not whole clan ty.
    A your clan is a piece of shit
    B your all newbs
    C ive seen tons of you little shits cheating so dont try to deny it here, ill go take some ss and post them on here. im sure we can fill the whole cheating section with your clan.

i would love to see you prove anyone from my clan cheats you pos

arent they suppose to be banned for calling someone a scammer with no proof?[/b]
    Duuuude... :rollseyes:

G0D

Originally posted by G0D
    well im still lmao at everyone who is 'STILL' talking here about who or they are legyt!!!

ahahahahahahahahaaha i cant stop laughing!!

SsunDevil u know u cant say ur 100% legit urself mate

You also know TheLast clan isnt legit because i remember that time when the people was able to dupe by logging into the same character if the ID of the character had a turkish or foregin letter in it and guess who i saw in the mass of people in moradon doing there dupes and shit hmm WarriorTheLast ooo so legyt yes? *

Oh yea and dont try to flame me like ooohh how do u know all of this and crap coz i got a simple answer for u.. Im an English man living in a turkish world as in i live / lived in Cyprus *:P
    lol i guess my comment there never was quoted, coz someone *cough* Ssundevil *cough* knows im right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wynne.

Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)</div>
    Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? *

Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?

Okay okay now open new topic and name it GREY HAWK IS FAKING DUPER and have a fun there this topic is WRONG NAMED thats all.

I cant teach them becouse i dont dupe and never duped and used any ilegal shit in game becouse that ruin any fun happy ?
    oke oke son here it goes i have heard a lot of story's of ppl who buy items from cs are bugged cause being duped, lets not repeat the case of grayhawk NOT being a duper cause it is the same like saying a circle is a square and yes arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics ^_^ but stil would you like that i give you my phone number so we can agrue trough the phone? and to the whole of CS yes it makes you kinda not reliable when you hear such story's and such thing has accured with grayhawk. were there is smok3... there will be fire.
    so plz cry me a river or pool were i can swim in -_-[/b]
    OMG not again.
    Noup im not gonna cry you a river im gona pee somewhere that you can swim in and enjoy.
    GL[/b][/quote]

dunno if you noticed but there is a whole story infront of 'the cry me a river' part
    plz say something like omg your idiot we dont dupe c'mon cause i dident heard 1 decent answer about the whole cs has a lot of dupers in clan.
    w8ting for your answer

Originally posted by wynne.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wynne.)</div>
    Originally posted by AntWarrior+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AntWarrior)
    Originally posted by wynne.
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wynne.

Lol nice flamewar going on.

Ps: dont flame about greyhawk. He's already duping for like 3-4 years? *

Why shouldnt u teach your real life m8's to dupe?

Okay okay now open new topic and name it GREY HAWK IS FAKING DUPER and have a fun there this topic is WRONG NAMED thats all.

I cant teach them becouse i dont dupe and never duped and used any ilegal shit in game becouse that ruin any fun happy ?

oke oke son here it goes i have heard a lot of story's of ppl who buy items from cs are bugged cause being duped, lets not repeat the case of grayhawk NOT being a duper cause it is the same like saying a circle is a square and yes arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics ^_^ but stil would you like that i give you my phone number so we can agrue trough the phone? and to the whole of CS yes it makes you kinda not reliable when you hear such story's and such thing has accured with grayhawk. were there is smok3... there will be fire.
    so plz cry me a river or pool were i can swim in -_-
    OMG not again.
    Noup im not gonna cry you a river im gona pee somewhere that you can swim in and enjoy.
    GL[/b]
    dunno if you noticed but there is a whole story infront of 'the cry me a river' part
    plz say something like omg your idiot we dont dupe c'mon cause i dident heard 1 decent answer about the whole cs has a lot of dupers in clan.
    w8ting for your answer [/b][/quote]

Ill just tell you that this topic is without end
    Like you dupe no you dupe you dupe no you dupe bla bla bla.
    I wont post anythin becouse im done with this shit.
    Now going on beer with friends and you enjoy in flameing here.
    Take care have fun

MillionVoices

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)
    Originally posted by Proximus
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices

its a fact that TRINA must be first b4 BUS otherwisw the Server doesnt recognize it.

Prove it.

+1
    oh u guys seriosuly didnt know that? its a proven

well i knew it since KE, my firned checked how packets were sent and the packet for trina was never sent rofl.

and 2ndly its been posted ehre, i seen topic where ppl fail with trina, and other ppl say, trina must be first.

and infact Trina always must be first.[/b]
    Oh , if your friend said so , then its true , ok.

Wait , does your "friend" atleast know that packet are encrypted?[/b][/quote]

lol i dont care, wat u think.

i will put TRINA first then BUS.

you can do it the other way if you like.

Your friend is bullshitting you, which is not surprising since you are a gullible retard. It does not matter where trina goes, in the same way that slot position does not matter and it impossible to gain more information purely from the packets sent from the client. The packets sent are identical no matter which slots you use.

I've made +8's with trina before and after the BUS, it has made no difference, as you would expect.

MillionVoices

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Your friend is bullshitting you, which is not surprising since you are a gullible retard. It does not matter where trina goes, in the same way that slot position does not matter and it impossible to gain more information purely from the packets sent from the client. The packets sent are identical no matter which slots you use. *

I've made +8's with trina before and after the BUS, it has made no difference, as you would expect.
    I've made +8's without Trina before, where you going with this?

Why dont you go scream at your online friends.

Originally posted by OrcTank

Last month you(your clan mates your sticking up for) traded Andrew(fatchick) two(2) characters(priest and rogue) for items (2x Helenid Cross bow +8, 1x Totamic Spear +8/80, 1x Warrior ChitiN Shell Pad +8/15 STR). Andrew then resold some of the items and let a few friends of his borrow the rest. Then shortly after a patch came about and four(4) independent complaints came and ALL THE ITEMS WERE MISSING (independent means the people had not spoken to one another). Andrew then informed you of the missing items and asked for his character back. When you told him no nor provided him any type of compensation so he took one character back(the rogue) because the added value of the missing items is roughly five hundred dollars($500).
    Andrew did not told you whole truth. He did not told you that he took his char back before he lost items and he did not informed me about missing items. He told Kurwish that he'll return char back if we give him back his missing items in that convo posted on the first page, he did not mentioned anywhere before.

Ofcourse, you believe him, his word against mine... I would do that same for a friend.

Originally posted by MillionVoices+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MillionVoices)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    Your friend is bullshitting you, which is not surprising since you are a gullible retard. It does not matter where trina goes, in the same way that slot position does not matter and it impossible to gain more information purely from the packets sent from the client. The packets sent are identical no matter which slots you use. *

Why dont you go scream at your online friends.[/b]
    My point is that if your theory was correct, then there would be a noticable difference in success rate dependent on the position of the trina, which there is not. Was that too hard for you to understand? Moron..

MillionVoices

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by MillionVoices@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Why dont you go scream at your online friends.
    My point is that if your theory was correct, then there would be a noticable difference in success rate dependent on the position of the trina, which there is not. Was that too hard for you to understand? Moron..[/b]
    Noticable Differnece?
    who said their isnt people who fail everyday and pass, there is no way to detect if its Trina or the Anvil.

Anvil can be a bitch: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33804

see a "noticable difference" ?

Its the Anvil, no such thing as a noticable differcne among random statistics.
    Wiseass..

OrcTank

Originally posted by G0D+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G0D)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-G0D
    well im still lmao at everyone who is 'STILL' talking here about who or they are legyt!!!

You also know TheLast clan isnt legit because i remember that time when the people was able to dupe by logging into the same character if the ID of the character had a turkish or foregin letter in it and guess who i saw in the mass of people in moradon doing there dupes and shit hmm WarriorTheLast ooo so legyt yes? *

Oh yea and dont try to flame me like ooohh how do u know all of this and crap coz i got a simple answer for u.. Im an English man living in a turkish world as in i live / lived in Cyprus *:P
    lol i guess my comment there never was quoted, coz someone *cough* Ssundevil *cough* knows im right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    ive seen fraps of you leeching in np transfer party so blow me.

POEK

You are all pissflaps

G0D

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by G0D@
    <!--QuoteBegin-G0D

lol i guess my comment there never was quoted, coz someone *cough* Ssundevil *cough* knows im right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive seen fraps of you leeching in np transfer party so blow me.[/b]
    ROFL PLSSSS POST THIS FRAPS SO I CAN SEE FOR MYSELF COZ I DONT RECALL EVER BEING IN A PARTY FOR ABOUT A GOOD 3 MONTHS WHEN I PK..
    LIKE MOST SINS THAT HAVE THE MONEY TO BY KNIGH CASH I SOLO PK..

SO PLEASE POST THESE FRAPS COZ IV NEVER BEEN IN A NP TRANSFER PARTY AND NEVER WILL JOIN ONE IV ACTUALY KILLED MANY NP TRANSFER PARTIES BUT HAVE NEVER JOIN ONE!!

WELL THIS IS HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE CAN GO JUST COZ THEY KNOW THEY ARE LOW LIFE DICKLESS FOOL'S WHO CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

test

Originally posted by POEK
    You are all pissflaps
    rofl

knight0ffline

Croatian Shredders NOT LEGIT FOR SURE DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THIS PPLS

AND END.......

MY FRIEND BUY SOM ITEMS +8 AND SOM UNIQUE +2 FROM THEM AND LOST ALL IN DUPE WIPE FUCKING SHIT AND FUCK ALL FROM CROATIANSHREDERS !!!!!!!!!!!
    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: