Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

lol at falah(ares)

This is a discussion on lol at falah(ares) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; falah's ghey, worst clan leader ever...
Page: 6

CALAdmin

falah's ghey, worst clan leader ever

Banned

calladmin..i guess your the one in our vent some times..
    falah and percians were in our vent and they got owned by me
    i think they were about to cry..they say..wow they are so rude to us ...have you herd percians voice? his balls need to drop sounds like a little girl

Haha, this shit is funny. Cant stop laughing. As for kennie why you posting your shit in this topic? Go talk to warmen in another topic, or better yet send him his own personal message. As the forum topic clearly states "lol at falah" not "lol at ready2die." Also i am in Ready2Die, and i have never seen them hack. I think you are just jealous that Ready2Die pwns.

"My 2 cents" Nick

Banned

nick is gay :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Well, I found his topic. Whoever this guy is, he PM-d me this:
    (the first quote is his message, second is my reply)

Original Message
    Hello,

It has come to my attention that there has been alot of trash talking being done about myself on this website.

It is conserning my that no one has done anything to stop personal information about myself on these public forums, if you condone this behavier I will be holding www.ko4life.com liable.

- Falah[/b]
    My Reply
    Well, if you're going to be that threatening about it, I have just some things I'd like to bring up.

1. You never told me what to delete or what's wrong.

2. When you registered, there's this thing we like to call our "Terms and Rules"... here it is again if you didn't read it. (you probably didn't)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the &#39;back&#39; button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person&#39;s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.[/b]
    And, clearly, because you have a registered account, you agreed to those terms and conditions. Not only that, we can prove it&#39;s you that agreed, due to the fact you registered with -, and the e-mail -, which you specifically confirmed. If you did not, then there is clearly a breach with YOUR computer, which is someone elses&#39; liability.

So, whats wrong, again?[/b][/quote]

russia

"Who the fuck cares are u legit or not.....ALL OF U." i do Shinsou , some of us like to do it the right way :angry:

killerpriest11

remember saying this? its on page 2 of the link i provided (2months old).
    Allow me to disprove your theory of me being jealous:
    My evidence is my clan history. it will disprove of your idea of me being jealous of any1. i join TnT-->Symbiosis-->BadCompany-->Driven-->ClanoftheBrokenBow. Driven is micha&#39;s clan where she was still grade 5. Now why in the world did i left Symbiosis and BadCompany (both grade 1) for a grade 5 clan? after achieving my goal of getting Driven to grade 3 clan without my NP holding, i then left for karus to join with my friends, where i still am today. it should tell you about my characteristics and personalities. I can honestly say items, lvl and clan ranking do not matter to me. I could care less if im lvl 30 with swordbreaker in a grade 5 clan, as long as i have fun with bathory and the hippy (her husband).

please take the time to think, and see if my explaination is wrong. however i would like for you to disprove my theory that ready2die is a cheating clan.

this will be my last post, however ill keep reading! :P[/b]
    alright this is kind of strange but i have alot of info on what falah does, all those clans that u were in, and the history of flip/ falah/ ultramago.

i talked to falah one night while pking asking him what + his rofs were he said "+1" then i just asked him what his other stuff + was and he just sed im not tellin or something like that. i asked him why does he need better rofs? and he sed "ultramago has +3 rofs" something like that. also about the clan thing i have been in claonofthebroken bow, real life frend been in badcompany, and currently am allied with symbiosis and also i traded charachters with janet/ lozo and they were in ready2die. she always sed that it was a great clan etc etc and ive never heard much bad about most of them. as far as flip, ive known him for a while and ive been in some odd situations with him and he has ALWAYS been legit and i really like his decision making and i dont think he would lie about saying that hes pretty sure falah had something to do with dlving his charachter. i think falah has just trusted to many people and would say stuff to them like "dont tell anybody oke?" like when he told me about ultramagos +3 rof (which i dont know is true or not i have no idea) hes like "but dont tell anybody" in the infinity vents we have heard shitloads of stories about falah and i investigated a couple and i know they are tru.

also falah obviously knew that he wood get flamed and shit about his clan pulling a bunch of cs+0 out of their ass and i kno for a fact that at least one of them got wiped, i didnt ask anybody else. basically obliv fucked up ares market like hell and kinda pissed me off cuz im in the market often and have been trading alot lately tring to get rols/ emes . well i can answer almost any question and the only reason i posted so much is cuz for this, i believe my opinion is really valid and for most other shit i just talk out of my ass zuhahah. well all im doin typing this fuckin essayy, if anybody has any questions about any history of anything thats been getting posted in this topic ask me cuz i know about all of it zuhaha
    -dfalt

why just falah, cant forget king_warrior_1 too, he also magically has a CS and a +9 shell pauldron...

why just falah, cant forget king_warrior_1 too, he also magically has a CS and a +9 shell pauldron...[/b]
    Yea i saw that in cz today too. There pretty much best buddy&#39;s too sure is a little strange.

Banned

dan am i your best buddy ? :wub:

Yes, but you got me no easter present :angry:

Banned

you never gift me info =)
    %&#39;s could have been your present :wub:

Banned

Leave king_warrior_1 out of this i can assure you he is one of the best and legit player in this game , he is from egypt , we have been playing togther for almost 3.4 years now he been doing trades in moardon since the begining of this game , he doesnt spent a USD infact he doesnt even have prem

he owns an internet coffee at egypt and him and his brother play most of the time on the accunt and its high level right now

and about the pauldron +9 he had it was falah&#39;s pauldron sold it to king_warrior_1 for items and it got wipped king_warrior_1 got pissed and left the clan

yes king warrior left clan, but he had it still a little over an hour ago.

KingOfPika

Well, I found his topic. Whoever this guy is, he PM-d me this:
    (the first quote is his message, second is my reply)

Original Message
    My Reply
    And, clearly, because you have a registered account, you agreed to those terms and conditions. Not only that, we can prove it&#39;s you that agreed, due to the fact you registered with -, and the e-mail -, which you specifically confirmed. If you did not, then there is clearly a breach with YOUR computer, which is someone elses&#39; liability.

So, whats wrong, again?[/b]
    PAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast