Page 11 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2653
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a problem signing up captcha is giving error all the time...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    802

    Default

    i have a problem signing up

    captcha is giving error all the time

  2. #152
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    yeah about the one colony zone...... just dont lol :d
    people gta exp.... and since were all starting at scratch were gna need all the space we can get!

  3. #153
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Did you ask Devile for permission to start posting and advertising your site on the forums? (that's what this thread boils down to ). For a "staff" member to come on a forum and do a Q&A thread is very suspious , plus this type of thread belongs on your own site/forums.
    Well seeing as you can post about private servers and other games, I don't see why not.

    Are you allowed to disclose how much the license cost you? I've always wondered. I guess you can't give a specific amount, but ballpark? Thousands? Ten's of thousands?

  4. #154
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    got no time to read all those pages, dunno if my question has been asked b4 but here it goes, will south-america be able to play it ? thx in advance

  5. #155
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    got no time to read all those pages, dunno if my question has been asked b4 but here it goes, will south-america be able to play it ? thx in advance
    That was answered ages ago , the answer was yes.
    To felix , eventhough I love you , I really don't understand your animosity ( ) towards this server , it's not a private server , it's an official KO server and I don't think it needs permission to be discussed.

  6. #156
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    That was answered ages ago , the answer was yes.
    To felix , eventhough I love you , I really don't understand your animosity ( ) towards this server , it's not a private server , it's an official KO server and I don't think it needs permission to be discussed.
    aight thx, even tho it was abit rude lol

    and about that permisison thing, if those fail private server's that last for 2 day's can advertise their server's any1 else is able to.

  7. #157
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Offtopic: Ur pretty special member at KO4Life atm. There aren't too many members who have gotten 38 posts in a day and haven't been banned for spamming haha
    haha indeed xD im sure he will get 50 post today :P

  8. #158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Did you ask Devile for permission to start posting and advertising your site on the forums? (that's what this thread boils down to ). For a "staff" member to come on a forum and do a Q&A thread is very suspious , plus this type of thread belongs on your own site/forums.
    Interesting, I hadn't realised I needed permission. People hadn't needed permission to talk about our site/servers before, and they did, reasonably extensively.

    If you don't want this discussion thread here, you're the mod. I doubt anyone would be served by it, but hey, it's your castle and all that.

  9. #159
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MenInBlack View Post
    so basicly if u die in towers then u're doomed?
    cuz u can't get any rezz if it's too deep or something like that?
    or will there be a solution to get out of cz when u died in towers?

    i know this is very specific, and i don't mind if u don't have an answer for me
    just wondering :P
    if theres no cz in server 2 then u would get dced from server...

  10. #160
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Did you ask Devile for permission to start posting and advertising your site on the forums? (that's what this thread boils down to ). For a "staff" member to come on a forum and do a Q&A thread is very suspious , plus this type of thread belongs on your own site/forums.
    sorry but i dont see anything wrong with this topic, in my opinion that was very nice move from EUKO team. I think we should not be like official G1 forum...

  11. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    Interesting, I hadn't realised I needed permission. People hadn't needed permission to talk about our site/servers before, and they did, reasonably extensively.

    If you don't want this discussion thread here, you're the mod. I doubt anyone would be served by it, but hey, it's your castle and all that.
    Ignore Felix, he has been opposed to EUKO from the start.
    He is a VIP member, not a moderator

  12. #162
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Will the US be ip blocked from EUKO?

  13. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    if theres no cz in server 2 then u would get dced from server...
    to make it clear for him : when choosing char on server 2. its gonna give you DC from server and tp you to moradon/luff(mostly probably luff) so you will be able to get rezzed there

  14. #164
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    Ignore Felix, he has been opposed to EUKO from the start.
    He is a VIP member, not a moderator
    He's a retired moderator though.

    North-American IP will be blocked along with Turkish IP.

  15. #165
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futility View Post
    We'll be starting out with three worlds (six servers).
    3 worlds i think its too much for start...
    Adream, RLB and Ronark Land... Players going to join first world, rest worlds will be empty and die.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:27 AM
  7. Hits: 11
    02-06-2012, 03:11 AM
  8. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 03:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •