Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; plz find the quote of me saying that people are pathetic. Nope, i am not afraid. Hower i don't see ...
Page: 8

PriesTesS

plz find the quote of me saying that people are pathetic.

Nope, i am not afraid. Hower i don't see why it conserns u. Perhaps u care to tell me who u are and why u presume to know me?
    what happend between Carl and me is none of u're buisiness, but if u insist....
    First off, before i left, i talked about it with Carl, and he said i could keep my items, it's only when i changed my password some time later (after getting d/c'ed a few times), that he wanted certain items back. We discussed this, and it ended with Carl telling me "have a nice life".
    second all the items i had from TnT have been whiped. (intresting no?)
    third, if u think that i am happy with the way things went or that i made my dessision without carefull consideration, u are very mistaken.

Coronius

[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]
    we are nationalits ppl.what is the wrong about this.
    coz nationalist ppl are so close to become racist ppl ... coz nationalism is so close to fasism .. and its so far from humanism

fanatic islamists: all muslims are fanatic islamists ppl .We dont accept terrorist as a muslim.they think they are but they arent.You cant judge turks coz of some stupid arab terrorists.Its easy to deceive them.stupid morons.God says "all ppl will come to my paradise if they die for thier country".they think they will go there if they kill innocent ppl to stop the war.If u die to defend ur country u go there.thats another big Topic.U can find lots of article on Web about Islam n terrorism
    i never said anything about muslims arabs terrorists ! i know that those have nothing to do with turks !

i know more than u think i know about islam and terrorism and moameth and allah and koran ^^ maybe thats why i have defend turks many times !

i know u will finaly agree with me
    we are already agree .but u are looking from top .maybe its not the right angle
    but maybe im looking things straight ... definetly im not looking from top

Banned

carl is one of the nicest person i met in game, and for him to let you keep the clan items is because he was nice and didnt want you to strip you naked since 70-80% of the items on you were "clan items"

for betraying a real life friend for a pixel game is pathetic.

it was in ranking where you call several ppl pathetic, remember what you say or u will embarrass yourself.

-Frankhaya'sFanClub-

p.s. isnt PriestesS carl's char too before he gave it to you? correct me if im wrong.

PriesTesS

yes she was Carl's character. He gave her to me at lvl 57.
    Clothes were all mine and rings, other uniques belonged to the clan. (inculding shield and weopon)

Carl and i used to be good friends, yes, i regret how things worked out.

But don't worrie, he can take care of himself, u don't need to stand up for him.

U do know all this is like a year ago?
    And guess who lvl'ed Frankhahay to 60 ? Or his mage?

Plz go quote myself, coz i can't remember.

and who are u? and why does it consern u? u neglected to answer that question.

UgUrKa_TuRKa

KO4LIFE RULES NO FOREIGN TALK BIATCH

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    bu 0000000 insanın canını çok sıkıyo dimi tolgahan.Aferin bizi çok güzel savunuyosun ama ben bu laflar karşında senin gibi cevap vermezdim.İşte bunun gibiler yüzünden ben bu foruma gıcığım lan herif amerikalıyım diye milleti aşşalıyo çok hollywood filmi seyretmiş bu amerikan bebesi yok 3. dünya ülkesi yok bilmem ne. Bunun gibiler anca küfür den anlar tolgahan. İster çevir inglilizceye ister çevirme... ama bence çevirme bizim asil dilimiz onların diline hiç bi zaman tam olarak çevrilemez *
    Beni hasta ediyorsun.

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    bu 0000000 insanın canını çok sıkıyo dimi tolgahan.Aferin bizi çok güzel savunuyosun ama ben bu laflar karşında senin gibi cevap vermezdim.İşte bunun gibiler yüzünden ben bu foruma gıcığım lan herif amerikalıyım diye milleti aşşalıyo çok hollywood filmi seyretmiş bu amerikan bebesi yok 3. dünya ülkesi yok bilmem ne. Bunun gibiler anca küfür den anlar tolgahan. İster çevir inglilizceye ister çevirme... ama bence çevirme bizim asil dilimiz onların diline hiç bi zaman tam olarak çevrilemez *
    Only thing I got was something with 0000000 and hollywood film.. :mellow:

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by Coronius
    im not racist and all who know me they know that i have defend turks many times but ...

if turkey is not poor country :

why germany is full of turks that working there ?

why children in turkey selling things like perfum and shocks outside of ayasofia etc ?

why some ppl cant even read ? (and ya thats why on tv all movies are w/o subtitles but with turkish duplicated dialogs)

ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc *

but most of turkish population isnt rich .. and that is a fact .. *

now if turkey want/need to be a part of EU i guess that is not something that U can deside or even talk about .. why ?
    coz the fact is that turkey indeed want to be in EU ! all those that u hear from turkish tv and turkish news are just about votes ! u said very well about this that goverment and generaly all turks politicians saying to turkish voters that EU want turkey in EU but turkey doesnt need EU just to gain some extra votes .. thats an other fact .. *

if as u said turks ppl does NOT want EU, things are so simple ... go on strike and change goverment ! dont let ur politicians to beg EU being a part of it .. <-- this is the only way that U can deside or talk about if turkey want/need to be a part of EU or not ! *

and lets see what will happened
    Who wants to enter yur shity EU . peh We dont need to enter eu. Government wants but ppl dont wanna no more.
    U europeans dont like us coz We crushed yur countries in history as a Ottoman-Empire.N now u r sayin bad words to us.
    N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words

carso

i love the complete disrespect for ko4life's rules and you idiots all blabbing on and on it whatever the hell mumbo jumbo which you call a language that is.

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Only thing I got was something with 0000000 and hollywood film.. :mellow:[/b]
    I said zero watched too many hollywood film.Coz in the hollywood films they make america the best n the others worse.
    lol everyone knowns damn america is full of coward ppl.They just war with money.

Zparda

coz i <3 Hoody :P

SiegeR

Originally posted by Zparda
    coz i <3 Hoody :P
    and i love you hot brazilian series man

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    Originally posted by C4pt4iN@

I said zero watched too many hollywood film.Coz in the hollywood films they make america the best n the others worse.
    lol everyone knowns damn america is full of coward ppl.They just war with money.[/b]
    I can only laugh at you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    @

lol everyone knowns damn america is full of coward ppl.They just war with money.[/b]
    I can only laugh at you ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

Its true la.
    For example

Independence Day

tolgahan

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Only thing I got was something with 0000000 and hollywood film.. :mellow:[/b]
    summary: he says"he dont like this forum coz of ppl like zero.They only deserve ppl swearing at them."n ugur thinks he is american. : ). He is English right?

@Coronius
    We wont beg.We dont have to be there. and and and.If they accept we will join.if they wont accept we wont join. thats all

About greece i just want to say that Turkiye has very high population.even istanbul has ppl as much as Greece ..Pls dont get something wrong coz of my words.I didnt mean anything about Them.Even they dont like us We love them(not all of us )

1453 is the one of the greatest point in our history.but its not the beginning of the Turkiye Republic.I think we i say Tukiye u get it as "Turks". Turks n Turkiye is different.Turks history starts from middle part of asia .

About

"year hordes of ottomans came to anatolia *and and starts to gain land from Byzantine Empire with their forces *
    "These were the world rules in that time.U cant judge Turk coz they got the all anatolia.I think u know america's time too.n i am sure that u know what is colonialism.(France,England).Ottomans never made crimes in thier borders.Never tried to find colonies .ottomans took "peace" with them to everywhere they gone.How do you think that Byzantine Empire gained those places

nationalist. doesnt it mean loveing own country n ppl very much. If it has another meaning i ll use another word.We love our country n our ppl very much.Thats all

ulkucu ... All turks are nationalist ppl.Ulkucu is a political party gruop.There is nothing wrong about them.If u say what is wrong i ll try to explain.

coz nationalist ppl are so close to become racist ppl ... coz nationalism is so close to fasism .. and its so far from humanism *
    no no.. again i meant "nationalist" ppl who love their country n ppl very much.THATS ALL. could u pls tell me what it means for u?
    if u mean kids in game who says "fuk american .fuk english ....." i just laugh.even if u say this i cant imagine others coz u say u know lots about turks
    i think that angles are different coz of my bad english

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast